Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmbmb

Tonight on GameNight! Nikki, Isaac, Rodney and Lincoln play Lighthouse Run, designed by Jim Harmon and published by AMIGO.

Start of Game: 6:28
End Game Discussion: 32:25

Thanks for watching and please consider subscribing and clicking the notification bell on YouTube.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Srdj
Croatia
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
elac yenwod
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Curse you GameNight!... ordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. Mitty
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
How many takes for Rodney to perfect that box spin in the intro?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Leitzel
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Way to go Mr Harmon!!!!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Raye
msg tools
mbmbmb
Loved seeing Rodney on GameNight! Now we just need Dave and Aaron to join Rodney and Lincoln, and we will have an ultimate line up! Fingers crossed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More Rodney!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Gilstrap
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elacyenwod wrote:

Where from? I'm not seeing it available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
elac yenwod
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
dojhar wrote:
elacyenwod wrote:

Where from? I'm not seeing it available.

Amazon.de, only takes 2 weeks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Becerril
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good game! thanks for showing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Liolio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who has yet to tune into one of these videos, but always sees the thumbnails, What happened to the guy in the bottom left?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave was around one day that weekend. You will see him in an upcoming episode with Rodney.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B
Sweden
Umeå
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rodney isn't wearing a secret cabal shirt, outrageous!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lorrye H.
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Awesome, will love seeing all my favorites in an upcoming episode -- Dave, Lincoln, Aaron, Nikki, and Rodney. TOO COOL.

I've watched so many of your episodes, and Rodney's that y'all feel almost like"family".

And my game room is stuffed, thanks to you all. My husband says he will need to work until he's 89 to keep funding all these cool games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmbmb
LorryeHarden wrote:
And my game room is stuffed, thanks to you all. My husband says he will need to work until he's 89 to keep funding all these cool games!

Sorry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Heines
Germany
30 km from Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LorryeHarden wrote:
Awesome, will love seeing all my favorites in an upcoming episode -- Dave, Lincoln, Aaron, Nikki, and Rodney. TOO COOL.

I've watched so many of your episodes, and Rodney's that y'all feel almost like"family".

He'd probably make that 189 if you convince him to go on vacation to Essen. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
phizz007 wrote:
How many takes for Rodney to perfect that box spin in the intro?

First time, every time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christer Lindstedt
Sweden
flag msg tools
Good to see you here Rodney! One of the very first reviews I ever saw in my life was when you were playing with your kids. That was both informative and a lot of fun. I wish there were MANY videos with you three guys. What happened? They were so utterly cute. Didn't they want to be in there with you any more? Yes, I want to Watch It Played with them in there sometimes.

The collaboration with GameNight was great! After some not so fun(sorry) games this one caught my eye. Light, sure. But not trivial. I think it can be played even with a 6 yo. And it looks like a game they may want to adapt at BGA.
Is this game always this close?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B
United States
Mountain view
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is that Isaac Vega?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrislinn wrote:
Good to see you here Rodney! One of the very first reviews I ever saw in my life was when you were playing with your kids. That was both informative and a lot of fun. I wish there were MANY videos with you three guys. What happened? They were so utterly cute. Didn't they want to be in there with you any more? Yes, I want to Watch It Played with them in there sometimes.

The collaboration with GameNight was great! After some not so fun(sorry) games this one caught my eye. Light, sure. But not trivial. I think it can be played even with a 6 yo. And it looks like a game they may want to adapt at BGA.
Is this game always this close?!

Andrea moved away for University That made her (understandably) unavailable. Luke simply got older and had more activities in his life and less free time (regular recording sessions are harder to pull off for a busy teen). Glad you enjoyed them though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
johnb4bgg wrote:
Is that Isaac Vega?

Sure is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Raye
msg tools
mbmbmb
heccubus wrote:
Dave was around one day that weekend. You will see him in an upcoming episode with Rodney.

What about Aaron? We've seen him so little this season. Would love to see him more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmbmb
thagrynor wrote:
heccubus wrote:

What about Aaron? We've seen him so little this season. Would love to see him more.

Aaron moved out of our area at the beginning of 2018. We film with him whenever he comes down to visit. We have a big episode with him coming soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Carroll
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every time I watch one of these I'm just blown away by the editing, I'm so impressed with how many of these you put out so frequently and they are so well done! This is the first time I noticed someone else along with Lincoln... Derek Porter?... maybe Derek's been helping out for awhile and I didn't notice, I'm sure you both put a lot of time into these, great job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Carroll
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
heccubus wrote:

Aaron moved out of our area at the beginning of 2018. We film with him whenever he comes down to visit. We have a big episode with him coming soon.

I really miss Aaron.... I think he should've gotten all us GameNight fans' permission before moving! Any plans on having Mark on again anytime soon? Haven't seen him in awhile....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.