United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmbmb
Carrollz wrote:
Every time I watch one of these I'm just blown away by the editing, I'm so impressed with how many of these you put out so frequently and they are so well done! This is the first time I noticed someone else along with Lincoln... Derek Porter?... maybe Derek's been helping out for awhile and I didn't notice, I'm sure you both put a lot of time into these, great job!

Derek has been working with us since February. He's been doing a fantastic job.

Thank for the note and for watching.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmbmb
Carrollz wrote:
heccubus wrote:

Aaron moved out of our area at the beginning of 2018. We film with him whenever he comes down to visit. We have a big episode with him coming soon.

I really miss Aaron.... I think he should've gotten all us GameNight fans' permission before moving! Any plans on having Mark on again anytime soon? Haven't seen him in awhile....

Hopefully we will have Mark on again for our Spiel des Jahres specials. He has such great insight on those episodes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.