Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rudy Seuntjens
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Brewer is happy to announce the release of 4 small Gùgōng expansions!
Andreas truly amazed us with the 4 new expansions that he designed and that we're currently playtesting.

It's our aim to launch these new expansions on Kickstarter later this year in a deluxe and standard version.

There's still such a big demand for extra Gùgōng Deluxe boxes that we'll grab this opportunity to offer the original deluxe box again as well, for one last time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris desmond
United States
California
flag msg tools
Awesome news about the expansions! Really love this game, so happy to pick these up once available. And there are many that missed the KS, so great for those that wish to attain that version. I have it, and really like how everything turned out. Good news all around. 😊

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Fielding
msg tools
mbmb
This is superb news. I really love the base game and can't get enough. By this time next year I imagine it might need a breath of new life though, so this kickstarter would be perfectly timed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What exciting news. I’ve loved my plays of Gugong so far. Looking forward to more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chasseur d'Ours
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
good news !!
will the extensions be playable solo?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manhattan Reject
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Great news!

Also will the replacement #7 card be available as part of this kickstarter?

I was not a kickstarter backer but a late pledger and didn't receive the updates regarding the incorrect card and only found out after the deadline. Would it be possible to make it available again. Thanks. Great game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Dionne
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news! Gugong has been a big hit with my friends in part because it looks ridiculously good on the table. Looking forward to seeing how those expansions will affect the gameplay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great to hear, I love this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And will the expansions all fit in the original box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news!

Followed by this question:

RDewsbery wrote:
And will the expansions all fit in the original box?

Good luck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great News! Will you be offering a New bigger Box to be able to include everything in one box?
The original Deluxe box is already packed full and it would be a shame to not be able to have everything in the same box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Goncalves
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I dislike redundant things (wasting an awesome box because a new bigger is made) and having lots of boxes for the same game. So i'd probably only back the expansions if they fit in the original box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Chrosciewicz
Poland
Gdansk
flag msg tools
badge
Mind over Faith!
mbmbmbmbmb
YES!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Seuntjens
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
GusG4Real wrote:
I dislike redundant things (wasting an awesome box because a new bigger is made) and having lots of boxes for the same game. So i'd probably only back the expansions if they fit in the original box.

They will probably not fit in the original box, sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rudy Seuntjens wrote:
GusG4Real wrote:

Too bad, but not a surprise since the box is already almost filled to the max.
New request: please make the expansion box as small or slim as possible.
Big boxes filled with air are becoming more and more a nuisance.

Good luck with all preparations!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tsaar wrote:
Rudy Seuntjens wrote:
GusG4Real wrote:

Too bad, but not a surprise since the box is already almost filled to the max.
New request: please make the expansion box as small or slim as possible.
Big boxes filled with air are becoming more and more a nuisance.

Good luck with all preparations!

Or like I asked above do a bigger box that will fit everything in it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Gonzalez Pavón
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going back to the good news at the origin of this thread, could we have any "sneak peek" at what the expansions are going to be about?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Dickens II
United States
Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed the first kickstarter campaign. I will be onboard for the deluxe version when this is available!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Manhattan Reject wrote:
Great news!

I was not a kickstarter backer but a late pledger and didn't receive the updates regarding the incorrect card and only found out after the deadline. Would it be possible to make it available again. Thanks. Great game

Exciting news! I was a retail buyer and would also appreciate the replacement card and decree tile being made available on the Kickstarter since the online store that I bought the game from have been unresponsive to my requests to send me the replacements

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Seuntjens
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jp1394 wrote:
Manhattan Reject wrote:
Great news!

Exciting news! I was a retail buyer and would also appreciate the replacement card and decree tile being made available on the Kickstarter since the online store that I bought the game from have been unresponsive to my requests to send me the replacements

Hi JP, please send an email to customerservice(at)gamebrewer.com,and we'll solve that for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.