BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Podcasts & Blogs

Subject: Started a New Blog (Thoughts & Advice Going Forward?) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron Art
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
At times, I have seriously debated whether or not starting a blog in a niche that seems already super-saturated was a good idea. However, after reading about a billion blogs from Jamey Stegmaeir encouraging new game designers to start blogs, I've decided to go ahead and start one.

For those interested, my first blog post [www.cameronartgames.com/post/kickstart-future] gives a brief introduction and gives an introduction to the game I am currently developing that I hope to bring to Kickstarter. I've also written a few reviews as i try to get myself grounded on what I want to focus in on. Feel free to look around and check it out. I am hoping to begin regular posting (PRIMARILY discussing design and the game that I am working on interspersed with some reviews) next week.

Any advice for a new blogger? Any thoughts/comments on the couple of blogs I've posted thus far?

www.cameronartgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.