Subject: Board Gaming with Education rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Staats
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hello BGG!!

Honestly, I have been putting off getting more involved on this site, but I think it is due time.

I have uploaded our podcast into the podcast directory, and I have been asking questions about a product we are working on.

Our podcast has provided some great resources and content for teachers, educators, and board game hobbyist and professionals. We hope you check it out!

We are wrapping up Season 5 and our podcast has some history!

We started off as Board Gaming with English, and targeted content specifically for English language educators, but quickly noticed a much more diverse audience that was tuning in, including other content area teachers, educational professionals, game designers, and other content creators. So... we expanded! And now we are Board Gaming with Education.

We also have our Geek Discussion episodes! These are for both "veteran" board gamers and those new to the hobby. We want to provide some context for newcomers that may find our show through the educational angle and ask them to stick around and explore the hobby. It also provides some perspective on various topics related to the hobby that board gamers may find interesting, like "how to teach games," "Getting into the hobby," "are educational games boring?" etc.

We would love it if you checked it out and let us know what you think! You can find it on any podcasting platform!

And definitely reach out if you have any questions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.