Subject: March 2019 european math trade discussion thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adrian Iordache
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once Dimitris synchronize the geeklist in OLWLG, they will show up, don't worry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please, people, it's okay to read! There's a little green text that says "Don't see your items?" repeated, like, three times on the OLWLG front page:

Note: items added to the geeklist(s) do not immediately show up in the OLWLG. The math trade organizer (or sometimes Jeff) needs to periodically resync the OLWLG to the geeklist to pick up additions (items and/or comments, etc).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We are in step 2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Bistrica pri Tržiču
Slovenia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a few hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
https://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/trades-summary.cgi?listid...

These are pending results!
please do not ship items until final confirmation tomorrow!

please review the results.

Many thanks for participating in the trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Results are Now Official!
Please start shipping items.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stijn Lamers
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for organizing! It's my first international Math Trade and I managed to get my hands on an OOP game I'd never thought I'd own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern Conciergerie Easylife
France
Crolles
France
flag msg tools
Solo soul
badge
Always look on the... *sigh* ... bright side of life !
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to thank the people that are awaiting their games for their patience blush Like I said, I've been on sick leave for over a month, and it took much effort and the help of my wife to get and pack the games.

They're all ready to leave, it will happen tomorow or tuesday - all will be tracked.

Again, my deep apologies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Crolles
France
flag msg tools
Solo soul
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens when neither the Math Trade supervisor or someone who's supposed to send something, don't reply ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Bistrica pri Tržiču
Slovenia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eawyne wrote:
What happens when neither the Math Trade supervisor or someone who's supposed to send something, don't reply ?

Please contact
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb

He already know about this.
Ihave bad feeling that me, you, Ammorphalisk, (and probably 5ergion too) have bad experience and wont receive those games :-(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Crolles
France
flag msg tools
Solo soul
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks ! Well, if he knows, that's fine...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Bistrica pri Tržiču
Slovenia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eawyne wrote:
Thanks ! Well, if he knows, that's fine...

He knows about problem, but maybe you should contact him so he would know that you have problem with this guy too.
I didn't give him any names. I only said that everybody will contact him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Iordache
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tadej1986 wrote:
Ihave bad feeling that me, you, Ammorphalisk, (and probably 5ergion too) have bad experience and wont receive those games :-(

Given the results summary, I believe you're talking about
Lucio Pierobon
Germany
Bad Tölz
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

He has positive feedback only, both on Marketplace and BGG trading, so my feeling is that's just a glitch, that will eventually be sorted out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Bistrica pri Tržiču
Slovenia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iadrianik wrote:
tadej1986 wrote:

Lucio Pierobon
Germany
Bad Tölz
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

He has positive feedback only, both on Marketplace and BGG trading, so my feeling is that's just a glitch, that will eventually be sorted out.

I hope that it is a glitch too. But strange thing is that he logs in on BGG every day, but doesn't respond to our messages.
We will see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kamil Klapka
Czech Republic
Praha 10
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tadej1986 wrote:
iadrianik wrote:
tadej1986 wrote:

Lucio Pierobon
Germany
Bad Tölz
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I hope that it is a glitch too. But strange thing is that he logs in on BGG every day, but doesn't respond to our messages.
We will see.

I would say be careful with this assumption. I have BGG set to be always logged, so even in case my wife comes to computer and browser is refreshed it will surely track login in BGG and I have not been here :-). He can be for example sick. I have also only received trade games one or two days ago.

Wish you that it gets sorted soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Bistrica pri Tržiču
Slovenia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kamixx wrote:
tadej1986 wrote:
iadrianik wrote:
tadej1986 wrote:

Lucio Pierobon
Germany
Bad Tölz
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

We will see.

I would say be careful with this assumption. I have BGG set to be always logged, so even in case my wife comes to computer and browser is refreshed it will surely track login in BGG and I have not been here :-). He can be for example sick. I have also only received trade games one or two days ago.

Wish you that it gets sorted soon.

I got response, as I then thought. He use BGG as home page, so everytime he opens Chrome it automaticly logg in to BGG. Everything sorted out, received a game today. It was big mistake from him, but I think he still deserve positive feedback
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I also contacted Lucio regarding this matter. Although he seemed annoyed to me, he says he has shipped / will ship all packets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
Base the Bass wrote:
I also contacted Lucio regarding this matter. Although he seemed annoyed to me, he says he has shipped / will ship all packets.

Lucio regularly takes part to the Italian math trade since February 2011, so you can trust him. To see it you just have to go on his contribution page and open the list og geeklist items he has up-loaded, so you can trust him with no fear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

the time for the July European math trade is near. I have had the honour
of organizing the European Math trade for 5 years now, but I feel it is time to step down. My job of two years at a major Athens hospital is demanding and already I have failed twice to start the trade in time.

I want to mention that I have asked
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
to take over the trade based on his character, his interest and contribution. For personal reasons he has declined, so I have asked my friend
Kostas Retalis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
based on his interest and his developer skills and he has accepted.

I understand he will organize the next math trade. If for any reason as a community you decide to choose the next organizer another way, please feel free to do so.

I would like to personally thank every participant in a trade I have organized that has showed self restraint, courtesy and common sense in order to defuse a difficult situation.

See you again in a future math trade.

Take care. heart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Smith
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Dimitris, thanks for your engagement!

@ Kostas: Thanks for taking over! When setting the dates for the next European Math Trade, be aware that there are a couple of local MTs (Italy, Germany, Spain/Portugal, Norway) taking place right now, so it would be great if you could set the dates in a way that avoids conflicts (especially avoid coinciding end dates). You can find the dates of the other MTs on the OLWLG/the individual geeklists.
I guess, if the European MT's wishlist submission date will be no earlier than, say 14 days from today, we should be fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only speak for the Norwegian one (which I run), and we currently run trades in February, June and October, contained within those months, so shouldn't ever crash with the European trade if it keeps its current schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.