Subject: The "KS/Retail" Version is now shipping rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Anthony Ty
Philippines
San Juan
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
Just got an e-mail from Quartermaster Logistics that my copy is on the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Mott
United States
Nampa
ID
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here! Got a FedEx notice last night that it will arrive by end of day on the 17th. Can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hop
msg tools
Lol

I just got an email that said my copy will come by the end of today, and my Corrupted T-rex Meeples will come tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Grenard
msg tools
publisher
That's fantastic to hear! Right now we're cheering over having printed those extra copies, back before we knew if DinoGenics would be a hit or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary Stishan
United States
DAVENPORT
Florida
flag msg tools
Got my e-mail this morning and received the game today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
For anyone receiving the game now. Earlier this week we released an updated rulebook to the Kickstarter community. Since this has been one of the most requested things for the game, I would love if some of you who have not read the old version give it a shot and let us know what you think.

Note that for the new rulebook, we have removed reference to the “Pre Season”. Now it is simply named Season 1. The pre season was named as such for thematic reasons and also to point out the differences from the normal seasons. Ultimately this just proved to confuse people, so we have simplified the naming conventions. Functionally this has no impact on the game.

Also, since you are probably wondering, yes, we intend to make an upgrade option in the upcoming Kickstarter that will feature a professionally printed version of this rule book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Anthony Ty
Philippines
San Juan
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
lordnine wrote:
For anyone receiving the game now. Earlier this week we released an updated rulebook to the Kickstarter community. Since this has been one of the most requested things for the game, I would love if some of you who have not read the old version give it a shot and let us know what you think.

Note that for the new rulebook, we have removed reference to the “Pre Season”. Now it is simply named Season 1. The pre season was named as such for thematic reasons and also to point out the differences from the normal seasons. Ultimately this just proved to confuse people, so we have simplified the naming conventions. Functionally this has no impact on the game.

Also, since you are probably wondering, yes, we intend to make an upgrade option in the upcoming Kickstarter that will feature a professionally printed version of this rule book.

Thank you for the update. I'll definitely back the new expansion once it hits KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg ivan
msg tools
Still no shipping email :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hop
msg tools
lordnine wrote:

Might be off topic, but do you have an estimate of the price range for the expansion and/or game upgrade on Kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
This still might change before the launch but we’re looking at a price of about $35 for the expansion.

We don’t have a full estimate for the upgrade pack yet but it’s our goal to keep it under $10.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.