United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Everyone!
I’m a Kickstarter addict and I have a little show I do live every Friday at Noon MST. It’s partly about hanging out with the community and talking about the Board games that are featured weekly but it’s also about informing the community.
We have a Strategic gamer, an Ameritrash gamer and a Euro gamer on the show regularly with varying levels of interest in Kickstarter. Sometimes we don’t agree on games and sometimes we do. Sometimes the Kickstarter looks amazing to one of us while the others see red flags.
You guys get to comment and interact. So as a community we can navigate the Kickstarter market and match the right games to the right gamer.

As a publisher, or looking to be a first time Kickstarter creator, this is also a great show to watch. Here, the community gets a chance to voice any reserves they might have about a campaign as well as what publishers are doing right. Plenty of times publishers will even get involved in the show and hang out in the comments to answer peoples questions and provide updates with live feedback.

We appreciate anyone who takes a moment to view our show and if you’re interested in following along with our weekly Kickstarter updates make sure to subscribe to our channel at http://www.youtube.com/c/GloryHounddPresents

If you like pretty board game pictures I post some to Instagram @GloryHoundd
If you’re interested in my odd musings then @GloryHoundd on Twitter is your jam.
We also multi-stream live @GloryHounddPresents on Facebook.

And as always, we always have a ton of fun interacting with you guys and hope to see more of you on the show!

<3 GloryHoundd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.