Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
72 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: 2019 Petrie's Spring Clean No-ship Math Trade (Colorado) Discussion Thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kerensa Ward
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The trade date/time is 5:00pm Saturday May 25th at Petrie's Family Games.

Continue to post wants, questions, comments, rants, and statements of mitigation or extenuation here.

Trade Geeklist: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/255576/2019-petries-sprin...
Trade Requests: Right here, my friends
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
badge
"Compared to You, I'm just a nighlight, against the blazing Son." --Jimmy Needham
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for setting this up!

One minor thing - the geeklist is still showing September's info under die #4 - "able to physically exchange games at Petrie's on Saturday, September 1st at 5pm."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerensa Ward
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fides wrote:
Thanks so much for setting this up!

One minor thing - the geeklist is still showing September's info under die #4 - "able to physically exchange games at Petrie's on Saturday, September 1st at 5pm."

Thank you! I will correct that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dawkins
United States
Fountain
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for running this again!

Some pipe dream wants I'll be keeping an eye out for this go around: Wingspan, Root, Inis, Kemet, Architects of the West Kingdom, Raiders of the North Sea expansions, The Manhattan Project: Energy Empire, Tragedy Looper, Dominant Species, Dinosaur Island, Space Base, Detective, Chronicles of Crime, and Caverna. Will update as I think of more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John C
United States
Colorado SPrings
Colorado
flag msg tools
Interested in:
Bloc by Bloc
D-Day Omaha Beach
The Battle for Rhamadi
Kandahar
Wars of Marcus Aurelius: Rome 170-180CE
Champions of Midgard
Zeppelin Raider: Imperial German Naval Airships
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand Rivera
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are trades 1 for 1? Can I make it so I get more ion return for games that have higher value? Main reason I'm asking is because I would like to clear some shelf space and that involves things like Gloomhaven (only the first mission played)but I wouldn't like to receive a game that's half the price in return. I just want to get rid of the games that are no longer realistic for me to get to the table and that's usually the higher value ones that I own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerensa Ward
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trades are 1 geek list item for 1 geek list item. There may be multiple games offered in one list item.

You may choose what list item that Gloomhaven trades against. You don't have to put it against a list item that is of lesser value to you.

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011/how-use-olwlg

When the math trade moves to selecting wants there will be a table that you may select which items you are willing to receive in trade for your item. Only one of those selected items may be matched to your item.

You don't have to trade Gloomhaven for anything that you don't want to trade it for.

Please let me know if this clears it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand Rivera
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might give it a shot if see games that are of interest to me. For now I guess I'll just keep watch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerensa Ward
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vashel wrote:
I might give it a shot if see games that are of interest to me. For now I guess I'll just keep watch.

I recommend just posting them. High value games will attract high value games. You may always submit an empty want list. I made a couple of trades after the last math trade ofdifferent bundles than I offered for trade in the list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
anamcara wrote:
Vashel wrote:

I recommend just posting them. High value games will attract high value games. You may always submit an empty want list. I made a couple of trades after the last math trade ofdifferent bundles than I offered for trade in the list.

Totally agree with Kerensa. I did an off math trade with Kerensa once the official math trade results were posted for games that didn't get traded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just added a few games to the geeklist.

I'm looking for:

- Aeon's End
- Dice Settlers
- Forbidden Sky
- Great Western Trail
- New Frontiers
- Outlive
- Raiders of the North Sea
- Rise of Tribes
- Star Trek: Frontiers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dawkins
United States
Fountain
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vashel wrote:

Is your BGG wishlist up to date? I have a partial Lord of the Rings LCG collection that I've been debating whether or not to part with.

At a glance, I believe I have the core set, the first two deluxe expansions, first three adventure pack cycles (18 packs total), both Hobbit saga expansions, and the Black Riders saga expansion. Only the core set has been played, and the three saga expansions are still new and in shrink (the last of which is $119 on Amazon at the moment, so I assume at least it is currently out of print).

It will take a lot of effort to sort and catalog, but I'll start working on that now if there's interest from you or others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stupidly Happy
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Down along the creek, I remember something
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Kerensa, as always.

Is Cameron planning the usual Flea Market on Cleaning Day? I'd be very interested in making folks some great deals.

Maybe we can set up a Virtual Flea Market, here or on the PFG site/FB page.

Cheers,
dave k
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CrimsonWraith wrote:
Thanks for running this again!

Some pipe dream wants I'll be keeping an eye out for this go around: Wingspan, Root, Inis, Kemet, Architects of the West Kingdom, Raiders of the North Sea expansions, The Manhattan Project: Energy Empire, Tragedy Looper, Dominant Species, Dinosaur Island, Space Base, Detective, Chronicles of Crime, and Caverna. Will update as I think of more.

I need to get in another play of Dominant Species. I'm still trying to figure out whether to trade or keep it. (It might be that I don't list that one until fall.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Debating on whether to participate. I have a dozen things I could put up for trade, but I don't really have a wishlist of stuff I want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand Rivera
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CrimsonWraith wrote:
Vashel wrote:

Is your BGG wishlist up to date? I have a partial Lord of the Rings LCG collection that I've been debating whether or not to part with.

At a glance, I believe I have the core set, the first two deluxe expansions, first three adventure pack cycles (18 packs total), both Hobbit saga expansions, and the Black Riders saga expansion. Only the core set has been played, and the three saga expansions are still new and in shrink (the last of which is $119 on Amazon at the moment, so I assume at least it is currently out of print).

It will take a lot of effort to sort and catalog, but I'll start working on that now if there's interest from you or others.

You know what I think I would play Lord of the Ring LCG way more than I ever did Gloomhaven. Let me look up a few reviews to make sure but I lean towards being interested in such a trade! Also I'll probably list a few games just in case it attracts something I'm interested in, truthfully I got nothing to lose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerensa Ward
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
briezee wrote:
Debating on whether to participate. I have a dozen things I could put up for trade, but I don't really have a wishlist of stuff I want.

I got my favorite game in a math trade and it had never been on my wish list. I look at math trades as a low risk way to try new to me games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't really have a set list of what I'm looking for. I usually go for a few that weren't on my radar or that I was on the fence about. I like all my games so I'm not desperate to get rid of them, but some just seem unlikely to get played anytime soon.

Games that I'd definitely be interested in:

Spirit Island
Sentient
Marvel Legendary: Villains
Marvel Legendary: Guardians of the Galaxy (expansion)
Marvel Legendary: Deadpool (expansion)
Vinhos Deluxe
Machi Koro
Heaven and Ale
Underwater Cities
Saint Malo
Blackout: Hong Kong
Great Western Trail: Rails to the North (expansion)
Spring Meadow
Forum Trajanum
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
number_eight wrote:
I don't really have a set list of what I'm looking for. I usually go for a few that weren't on my radar or that I was on the fence about. I like all my games so I'm not desperate to get rid of them, but some just seem unlikely to get played anytime soon.

Games that I'd definitely be interested in:

Spirit Island

Another one that I might list in the fall. I really should play my games more than a single play...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anamcara wrote:
briezee wrote:

I got my favorite game in a math trade and it had never been on my wish list. I look at math trades as a low risk way to try new to me games.

You convinced me to list my stuff. Maybe I'll find something neat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand Rivera
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm an avid Magic The Gathering player so if anyone has any competitive Magic The Gathering decks or staple cards for the Modern or Commander formats I would be very interested in trading board games for cards as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerensa Ward
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you need to remove a game, please go to the entry and hit "edit." Change the game to "Outside the Scope of BGG," and replace the description with "+altname+Item Removed-altname-".

In your entry you may offer more than one game as part of the same item (bundle). You can add them using the "Insert Geek Item" pull down or using the[ gameid = nnnn ] format (no spaces).
Note: if using Insert Geek Item, make sure the start tag and end tag are on the same line, such as:
[ thing = nnnn ] quick brown fox [ / thing ]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anamcara wrote:
If you need to remove a game, please go to the entry and hit "edit." Change the game to "Outside the Scope of BGG," and replace the description with "+altname+Item Removed-altname-".

In your entry you may offer more than one game as part of the same item (bundle). You can add them using the "Insert Geek Item" pull down or using the[ gameid = nnnn ] format (no spaces).
Note: if using Insert Geek Item, make sure the start tag and end tag are on the same line, such as:
[ thing = nnnn ] quick brown fox [ / thing ]

Can you verify I did my bundle correctly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stupidly Happy
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Down along the creek, I remember something
mbmbmbmbmb
briezee wrote:
Can you verify I did my bundle correctly?

They look good to me, on both the GL and OLWLG.

Cheers,
dave k
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerensa Ward
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a number of games with more than one copy in the math trade. The OLWLG has a feature called Duplicate Protection. This allows you to make sure that you don't get more than 1 of any particular game. This is configurable, so if you want multiple copies, you can set it up for that to possibly happen.

After you select your wants and the games you are willing to trade, you will select the blue duplicate protection menu option. The link below steps you through using the duplicate protection feature.

Duplicate protection how to link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.