4 Posts

Kemet: Seth» Forums » Rules

Subject: Desert Snake is a Battle Ability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
In the game yesterday there was some arguing about the desert snake, allied players claimed that since the desert snake tiles depicts a battle icon instead of a day icon the abilities should apply to any battle where the corresponding troops participate.

To me creature abilities only apply when the creature is in place but since the rules say “attached unit” some argued that when Osiris is in it applies...

Should the desert snake ability apply at all when desert snake is not present but Osiris/owner troops are present?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
M0ebius wrote:
In the game yesterday there was some arguing about the desert snake, allied players claimed that since the desert snake tiles depicts a battle icon instead of a day icon the abilities should apply to any battle where the corresponding troops participate.

To me creature abilities only apply when the creature is in place but since the rules say “attached unit” some argued that when Osiris is in it applies...

Should the desert snake ability apply at all when desert snake is not present but Osiris/owner troops are present?
Hello,

Great question, I'm not quite sure...
Starting the "Invocation of Designers" ceremony!

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BARIOT Jacques
France
strasbourg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi Ivan,

Your analize is the good one.

The effects provided by creatures only occur if it is attached to the troop.
So, Osiris does not copy its effect

Of course, the desert snake can be placed in the same troop as Osiris.

Hope i'm clear.

Have fun playing.

Jacques
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
Thank you!

Thumb up