Carolyn Callahan
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmsmith2434 wrote:
iceman23 wrote:
As someone with a newborn who arrived over the weekend, some of us will be shorter to respond than others. Be patient it will all work out

And you still chose to participate in a math trade, knowing that was coming? That is hard core.

Congrats to you

I believe this is the third MTer that has been in this exact situation in recent trades. Seems to be a trend. Blessings to all of them (even the one with the "Destroyer of Worlds" - Justin seems to be learning quickly!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Breymeyer
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ccallahan22 wrote:
jmsmith2434 wrote:
iceman23 wrote:
As someone with a newborn who arrived over the weekend, some of us will be shorter to respond than others. Be patient it will all work out

And you still chose to participate in a math trade, knowing that was coming? That is hard core.

Congrats to you

I believe this is the third MTer that has been in this exact situation in recent trades. Seems to be a trend. Blessings to all of them (even the one with the "Destroyer of Worlds" - Justin seems to be learning quickly!)

I haven’t had a month with less than three trades ever since my newborn arrived, just saying, they bring the luck .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rizzo
United States
Griffith
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
breyfunk wrote:
ccallahan22 wrote:
jmsmith2434 wrote:
iceman23 wrote:

Congrats to you

I haven’t had a month with less than three trades ever since my newborn arrived, just saying, they bring the luck .

I thought I was supposed to have until like 5ish years old to start hearing my child complain "I'm bored". I'm hearing it every 5 minutes.

Chris, I'm only getting 1-2 trades. Something is wrong with mine. What are you feeding yours?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Leslie
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JustinRRizzo wrote:
I thought I was supposed to have until like 5ish years old to start hearing my child complain "I'm bored". I'm hearing it every 5 minutes.
I believe the correct response is, "Shut up, kid, and get back to sorting those game components."

JustinRRizzo wrote:
Chris, I'm only getting 1-2 trades. Something is wrong with mine. What are you feeding yours?
I'm guessing game components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Smith
United States
Tavares
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
waleslie wrote:

JustinRRizzo wrote:

Gives them that glossy finish?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
breyfunk wrote:
ccallahan22 wrote:
jmsmith2434 wrote:
iceman23 wrote:

Congrats to you

Don't care- I'm not having another one no matter how much luck they bring in math trades!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Smith
United States
Tavares
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wren08 wrote:
breyfunk wrote:
ccallahan22 wrote:
jmsmith2434 wrote:
iceman23 wrote:

Congrats to you

Don't care- I'm not having another one no matter how much luck they bring in math trades!

You could always try to trade for one, if you are reluctant to pay market price laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmsmith2434 wrote:
wren08 wrote:
breyfunk wrote:
ccallahan22 wrote:
jmsmith2434 wrote:
iceman23 wrote:

Congrats to you

You could always try to trade for one, if you are reluctant to pay market price laugh

I already have two deluxe copies... no need of a third!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Breymeyer
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A healthy dose of Meeple cereal, just like they make on Board Game Breakfast, is the key!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
None Ya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
paulabatton wrote:
First Math Trade....
one of the two that i'm supposed to ship to still has responded to my trade request so I can get his/her address..... from your experience are people often slow to respond. Just don't want to part of the reason someones trade falls through.

The real question is... if they still haven't responded by the time the next Math Trade starts... can you relist it? devil

If it makes you feel any better, 4/4 of the people I'm sending something to have responded to me (one I didn't have to, because they contacted me first), and only 1/4 of the people sending me something have responded (and they contacted me first).

Just give it a couple more days. Besides - if they don't want to let you know where to send their game, that's on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew De Lorge
United States
Spencer
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ArkhamHorrorGuy wrote:
paulabatton wrote:
First Math Trade....
one of the two that i'm supposed to ship to still has responded to my trade request so I can get his/her address..... from your experience are people often slow to respond. Just don't want to part of the reason someones trade falls through.

The real question is... if they still haven't responded by the time the next Math Trade starts... can you relist it? devil

If it makes you feel any better, 4/4 of the people I'm sending something to have responded to me (one I didn't have to, because they contacted me first), and only 1/4 of the people sending me something have responded (and they contacted me first).

Just give it a couple more days. Besides - if they don't want to let you know where to send their game, that's on them.

In my experience a lot of people communicate, and ship, on the weekends. Definitely give it through the weekend and possibly send another message sometime Sunday if you hadn't heard from them by then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rizzo
United States
Griffith
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
waleslie wrote:
JustinRRizzo wrote:
I believe the correct response is, "Shut up, kid, and get back to sorting those game components."

JustinRRizzo wrote:

I tried, but she does not yet have the dexterity required to do so. I think she only rolled an 8 at birth. Perhaps in a few year, and with a few items, she will be able to meet the minimum check requirement.

I only feed her bacon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Breymeyer
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JustinRRizzo wrote:
waleslie wrote:
JustinRRizzo wrote:

JustinRRizzo wrote:

I tried, but she does not yet have the dexterity required to do so. I think she only rolled an 8 at birth. Perhaps in a few year, and with a few items, she will be able to meet the minimum check requirement.

I only feed her bacon.

What feats did you pick at character creation?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rizzo
United States
Griffith
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
breyfunk wrote:
JustinRRizzo wrote:
waleslie wrote:
JustinRRizzo wrote:

JustinRRizzo wrote:

I only feed her bacon.

- Narcissistic Tendencies
- Never-ending Appetite
- Bag Diaper of Holding
- Lesser Charming Gaze
- Infravision Extreme Night Time Neediness

What did you pick for yours?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paula Batton
United States
Rolesville
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will do..thanks!

My initial trade was set to expire today so I just resent it to last through weekend....so maybe egg_shen will see it before then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Breymeyer
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JustinRRizzo wrote:
breyfunk wrote:
JustinRRizzo wrote:
waleslie wrote:
JustinRRizzo wrote:

JustinRRizzo wrote:

I only feed her bacon.

- Never-ending Appetite
- Bag Diaper of Holding
- Lesser Charming Gaze

Weapon Focus: Diaper Bomb
Preferred Enemy: Sleeping
Weapon Focus: Spit-Up
Spell-like Ability: Magic Mouth
Improved Initiative

I felt this to be the optimal set-up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rizzo
United States
Griffith
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
breyfunk wrote:
JustinRRizzo wrote:
breyfunk wrote:
JustinRRizzo wrote:
waleslie wrote:
JustinRRizzo wrote:

JustinRRizzo wrote:

I only feed her bacon.

- Never-ending Appetite
- Bag Diaper of Holding
- Lesser Charming Gaze

Weapon Focus: Diaper Bomb
Preferred Enemy: Sleeping
Weapon Focus: Spit-Up
Spell-like Ability: Magic Mouth
Improved Initiative

I felt this to be the optimal set-up.

My kid just recently levelled up and learned backstab. Doubling her damage by peeing on me and all over the changing table while I change her diaper. She apparently does not even have to be hidden to trigger the ability. No shame. I hope your kid didn't roll Rogue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.