Subject: ORIGINS 2019 Mashup Meetup rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christina Rouse
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
People didn't get enough during our MASHUP MEETUP last year so we are doing it again! Thursday night June 13th during ORIGINS make plans to join us for a guranteed good time. Patrick said we could gurantee a good time. We will be joined again by the Brawlin Brothers and Man vs Meeple!
We created a FB event page for it so check it out and let us know if you will be joining us! We hope that all the PegHeads that are attending Origins will come by!
https://www.facebook.com/events/2248175075511271/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Melo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
piranhapig wrote:
People didn't get enough during our MASHUP MEETUP last year so we are doing it again! Thursday night June 13th during ORIGINS make plans to join us for a guranteed good time. Patrick said we could gurantee a good time. We will be joined again by the Brawlin Brothers and Man vs Meeple!
We created a FB event page for it so check it out and let us know if you will be joining us! We hope that all the PegHeads that are attending Origins will come by!
https://www.facebook.com/events/2248175075511271/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Habel
United States
Butler
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We'll be there.

Please do the giveaways all at the beginning, so the people there just for that can leave and us cool cats that are there for our amazing hosts (and Robb) can have some extra space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hudson
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Virnig
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
YamiNoSenshi wrote:
Please do the giveaways all at the beginning, so the people there just for that can leave and us cool cats that are there for our amazing hosts (and Robb) can have some extra space.

I couldn't agree more
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Look forward to seeing all of my friends, the Pegs, the Brawlers, and the MvM duo....might even play rock, paper, scissors with David W. again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Liles
United States
Valparaiso
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, we will not be able to make either Origins or GenCon this year. I will raise to you at the time of the meetup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Huminski
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been 8 years since I've been able to get to Origins.

This year, the 'Hawk will COME BACK...to Columbus!

See, my son, Frank, is graduating from HS, and would rather go to Origins than to the beach or the like, so he, I, and a friend of his will be there, instead.

Looking forward to meeting PegHeads, Brawlers, and Cabalists, getting some good gaming in, and enjoying a con I have sorely missed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richmond Bramblet
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
timvirnig wrote:
YamiNoSenshi wrote:

I couldn't agree more

I'll warm up my number reading voice... also we need more space for Isaac's to break it down!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Holmes
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frank! It will be great to see you again! Look forward to catching up and playing some games at Origins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.