Sam Rhoden
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the title states, is there any possible way in the OLWLG to indicate that I am good with receiving multiple copies of an item another user is offering in a math trade?

I am participating in the Strategicon Gamex 2019 No-Ship Math Trade, and many users are offering multiple copies of cash and gift cards. I would like to be able to receive multiple copies of each of the cash and gift card offers I have added to my want list. However, when I submit my list, the summary tells me that dummy items have been generated for each of these types of monetary offerings due to automatic duplicate protection.

I have selected the 'allow duplicate copies of cash offers using COPIES option' checkbox in the OLWLG profile settings and tried resubmitting my list, but there was no change. Perhaps I am overlooking another setting or missing something related to the 'COPIES option,' but so far I can't find any way to accept multiple copies of cash or gift cards. Is there any such way to do so?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
hi, see

Question about allowing someone to receive multiple copies of a cash offer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Rhoden
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jeff, I’ve read that thread, but I’m not seeing a clear answer on if it can be done or not. It seems I’m not the only one either since nobody has answered LA_Ken’s question for nearly two months now. Can you confirm if it is possible or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.