Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmbmb

Join Rob Oren as he opens a NEW Mystery Box. This time Rob needs to replace his well worn copy of Arkham Horror. See what treasures he discovers in this Mystery Box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Rosso
United States
Massapequa
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you are thinking waaaaayyyy too low to the cost of those boxed sets. That was a very good deal you got there. Congrats
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger

St. Louis
Missouri
msg tools
badge
I LOVE PROMOS!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
No1Sciguy wrote:
I think you are thinking waaaaayyyy too low to the cost of those boxed sets. That was a very good deal you got there. Congrats

Agreed. Depending on the breaks on ebay, you might have made a freakin killing. (I was happy to get NIS kingsport at MSRP 8 months ago.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
This user optimizes his gaming experience.
badge
This user might be a mutant in hiding.
mbmbmbmbmb
TwoAMArts wrote:
No1Sciguy wrote:

Agreed. Depending on the breaks on ebay, you might have made a freakin killing. (I was happy to get NIS kingsport at MSRP 8 months ago.)

Yeah. my guesstimate was at least 5 per mini, 15 for the small boxes and 30 for the big boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.