Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmbmb

Tonight on GameNight! Nikki, Rodney, Dave and Lincoln play New Frontiers, designed by Tom Lehmann and published by Rio Grande Games.

Start of Game: 23:50
End Game Discussion: 1:37:15

Thanks for watching and please consider subscribing and clicking the notification bell on YouTube.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximiliano Sanchez de Bustamante
Argentina
Olivos
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great episode. Thank you for the streaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bender
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Curious about the logistics of getting Rodney into these videos. If I recall correctly he lives in the Maritimes in Canada. I'm assuming the videos are shot in Texas. Does he fly in every several weeks to shoot these videos?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmbmb
spbtc wrote:
Curious about the logistics of getting Rodney into these videos. If I recall correctly he lives in the Maritimes in Canada. I'm assuming the videos are shot in Texas. Does he fly in every several weeks to shoot these videos?

Scott, we film these in Los Angeles. Rodney has fortunately been in town a few times in the last few months and we were able to shoot a few episodes with him.

Thanks for the note and for watching.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
heccubus wrote:
spbtc wrote:

Scott, we film these in Los Angeles. Rodney has fortunately been in town a few times in the last few months and we were able to shoot a few episodes with him.

Thanks for the note and for watching.

I like that this is our cover story for the BGG teleportation device we're actually using.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Woodstock
Georgia
flag msg tools
Watch It Played wrote:
I like that this is our cover story for the BGG teleportation device we're actually using.

Well, please keep using it. I really enjoy when you're on the show!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Steffens
United States
Horseheads
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really interested in this game, but Dave, you need to calm down a little. Just talking would be really fine!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Yoder
United States
Sauquoit
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
But it's obvious that Dave's motivation throughout is to be helpful. And he's enthusiastic about helping. He's got a good heart. World would be a better place if more people were like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Steffens
United States
Horseheads
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wyoder1 wrote:
But it's obvious that Dave's motivation throughout is to be helpful. And he's enthusiastic about helping. He's got a good heart. World would be a better place if more people were like that.
Helpfulness is good. Me, I like a straightforward explanation without a lot of verbal flourishes. Not trying to mean, but that style of delivery is referred to as "puking" in broadcast journalism.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Steffens
United States
Horseheads
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wyoder1 wrote:
Your first two sentences were clear and succinct, a good straightforward explanation. But then the term “puking” seemed to be an unnecessary verbal flourish. Unless, of course, you were being ironic to illustrate your point.

So I don’t know whether what you said was a bit of brilliant verbal aikido, or you were being a little judgmental. Of course I could ask that same question about my own flourishing now.

Gosh, you're so witty! I hope one day I will be that brilliant. I understand now that any comment but slavish adoration is not done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Yoder
United States
Sauquoit
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah. Probably went too far having fun. Was going for a smile rather than hard feelings and escalation. Sorry if it came across as hostile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.