Commands & Colors: Ancients» Forums » General

Subject: missing blocks - need help pls rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laurence Tully
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi, my first ever post!
(cross posting here from expansion forum)
It's a long story, but I'm missing some blocks and stickers for expansion 1 of C&C Ancients. The third printing was complete when I purchased it, but not when my young children took an interest in the pieces!
GMT only sell full packs of blocks which is disappointing, so without paying almost as much as a 2nd full game, I was wondering if the community in the U.K could help me.
I'm missing a greek cavalry block - blue medium block (i've used up the only spare I had)
2 eastern bowmen stickers - I've used the spares already
3 eastern chariot stickers and blocks (neutral wood blocks - these have no spares)
Of course I am willing to repay any postage or buy any of these items depending on cost.
I would really like to see my expansion 1 set complete again. Any help is greatly appreciated. I live in the U.K, so any Brits out there who can help, it would be fantastic.
Sorry it's not a very interesting post and a little self centered.
*sadly holds out collection tin*
Laurence

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried reaching out to GMT customer service? I've heard of people with similar stories getting replacements
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Tully
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for the reply.
Yes I have asked GMT. They only sell the full block pack. They won't sell replacements.
Shame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lttully wrote:

Of course I am willing to repay any postage or buy any of these items depending on cost.
I would really like to see my expansion 1 set complete again. Any help is greatly appreciated. I live in the U.K, so any Brits out there who can help, it would be fantastic.
Sorry it's not a very interesting post and a little self centered.
*sadly holds out collection tin*
Laurence
I live in SA - not sure you'd be willing to cover that postage ... but let me know if you have no joy elsewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Gorman
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Ireland I can post you what you need mine are stickered on one side but I don't use the blocks I'm replacing them with minatures
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Tully
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi Derek - Gamesbook
Thanks for the offer! I will certainly contact you if things fall through. Much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Tully
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi Dave
Thanks also. I will message you directly!
Laurence

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Tully
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I'd like to say a public thank you to Dave Gorman (dagorman86) who sent me some blocks.
I really appreciate his generosity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Gorman
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy to help
 Thumb up
 tip