Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Lennert
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The success and failure results of this action appear to be identical except for flavor text. Based on the flavor text, I suspect failure is supposed to also make you tired.

Card text:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
(Permanent event linking 319 and 341.)

Each step against the wind in this twisting pass requires significant effort.

Navigate action: 3+ energy, 3 stars

Success: Put a 341 card or a 319 card into play in the space shown (unless it is already there). Each involved character moves their figure onto it.

Failure: You are haggard and worn with fatigue when you finally emerge from the canyon. Put a 341 card or a 319 card into play in the space shown (unless it is already there). Each involved character moves their figure onto it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Hughes
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It certainly seems to suggest that. That’s how I’d house rule it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Antistone wrote:
The success and failure results of this action appear to be identical except for flavor text. Based on the flavor text, I suspect failure is supposed to also make you tired.

That one was errata'd about a week ago, and a printable updated copy can be found at:

https://the7thcontinent.seriouspoulp.com/en/forum/topic/4229...

FWIW, one advantage to sleeving these cards is that updates like this one can simply be slipped into the sleeve of the updated card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Svien
Japan
flag msg tools
And for those too lazy to click the link, the text "and takes a 101 card" was inadvertently off the failure text. You still move to the other side even if you fail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Divinski
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
FWIW, one advantage to sleeving these cards is that updates like this one can simply be slipped into the sleeve of the updated card.
With the first edition errata, I sleeved the adventure cards with errata only (using left over sleeves from the Action deck.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Heyming
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is SP keeping a new errata list for issues found in the second wave? I can’t fine one and haven’t seen a master thread on BGG. Is this card the only one found so far? Thx!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
randiv wrote:
sgbeal wrote:
With the first edition errata, I sleeved the adventure cards with errata only (using left over sleeves from the Action deck.)

Sidebar: curiously, SP chose to errata a few cards in 2E without providing printable copies of those errata to 1E owners. The errata'd Lovecraft skill was one of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hankheyming wrote:
Is SP keeping a new errata list for issues found in the second wave? I can’t fine one and haven’t seen a master thread on BGG. Is this card the only one found so far? Thx!

There's a separate subforum on the 7C forum where they post these and, as of yesterday, this was the only one. (i went looking because i thought i had found a mistake, only to discover (thankfully before i posted) that i had, once again, failed to read the back side of a card. (Always read the back sides!))

SP periodically updates the card list (available in the Downloads section of their site - see the top post for the URL) to denote which cards have errata. They also maintain a detailed errata list (also in the downloads section), and it's only a matter of time before that gets updated for 2E content (as of yesterday, it was still the 1E version, and it's conceivable that they'll create a separate document for 2E, just to avoid having the list cluttered with 1E-specific errata).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafaella CG
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sidebar: curiously, SP chose to errata a few cards in 2E without providing printable copies of those errata to 1E owners. The errata'd Lovecraft skill was one of them.[/q]
While there aren't printable versions, they did say the upgrade pack will be sold at cost from their store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Heyming
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
hankheyming wrote:

There's a separate subforum on the 7C forum where they post these and, as of yesterday, this was the only one. (i went looking because i thought i had found a mistake, only to discover (thankfully before i posted) that i had, once again, failed to read the back side of a card. (Always read the back sides!))

SP periodically updates the card list (available in the Downloads section of their site - see the top post for the URL) to denote which cards have errata. They also maintain a detailed errata list (also in the downloads section), and it's only a matter of time before that gets updated for 2E content (as of yesterday, it was still the 1E version, and it's conceivable that they'll create a separate document for 2E, just to avoid having the list cluttered with 1E-specific errata).

Yep, I went and glanced at the 1E one before I posted the question. Good to know there is only the 1 typo so far. I generally try to pay attention to the SP forum and BGG, but sometimes you miss things. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rafaella wrote:
sgbeal wrote:
Sidebar: curiously, SP chose to errata a few cards in 2E without providing printable copies of those errata to 1E owners. The errata'd Lovecraft skill was one of them.
While there aren't printable versions, they did say the upgrade pack will be sold at cost from their store.

But it's still very curious because they offer PDF copies of 15 other cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls