Popular Tags: [View All]
Wade Ryder
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When using the "Remember" skill, do you have to have an empty hand slot to put the remembered card into or can you swap "Remember" with the remembered card? (ie. does Remember leave your hand while it is being played or does it take up a slot until it is finished being played)

I believe the phrasing is something like "Take a card from the discard pile and discard this card". (Don't have the card in front of me right now, sorry.)

Sorry if this is mentioned somewhere, but I was unable to find it in search!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Discarding is the last step of an action, so in between you can have more cards.
So yes you can swap remember
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy D

Wyoming
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Telomeres wrote:
When using the "Remember" skill, do you have to have an empty hand slot to put the remembered card into or can you swap "Remember" with the remembered card? (ie. does Remember leave your hand while it is being played or does it take up a slot until it is finished being played)

I believe the phrasing is something like "Take a card from the discard pile and discard this card". (Don't have the card in front of me right now, sorry.)

Sorry if this is mentioned somewhere, but I was unable to find it in search!

Thanks!
You can hold more than the card limit in your hand during your turn. You just need to not exceed the limit by the end of your turn. In your case, you will technically exceed the limit while you take the new card and before you discard the Remember card. But before your turn is over, you will discard the Remember card and return back to within your card limit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls