Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Marchbanks
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I play games! You play games?!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I don't know if anyone else was able to meet the Pegs at Origins or not. I was able to talk to 50% of the crew (Christina and Jeremy) and both were super nice. I didn't think to ask for a picture because I never think of that kind of thing. But Christina was nice enough to give me some awesome swag which will be my go to Con and home gear now (a badge lanyard and a bottle opener). Anyway I wanted to say thanks Pegs for all you do and for the great content you provide and it was really nice to meet you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richmond Bramblet
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thediceyreview wrote:
So I don't know if anyone else was able to meet the Pegs at Origins or not. I was able to talk to 50% of the crew (Christina and Jeremy) and both were super nice.

You must not have actually met Jeremy then...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Rouse

Virginia
msg tools
badge
Blue Peg, Pink Peg Gaming Podcast
mbmbmbmbmb
rbramblet wrote:
thediceyreview wrote:
So I don't know if anyone else was able to meet the Pegs at Origins or not. I was able to talk to 50% of the crew (Christina and Jeremy) and both were super nice.

whoop whoop

Also sorry to miss you, NEXT CON, I am by far the nicest*

*this might or might not be true.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richmond Bramblet
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rookenoble wrote:

whoop whoop

I believe you mean Poop Poop, Team Droop...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Szczepanski
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was nice to finally meet Jeremy and Patrick.

Jeremy gave this easy to talk to "old buddy" aura right from the beginning. I never felt like I was meeting Jeremy for the first time - just catching up.

I had the impression that Patrick's social style isn't generally out-going. So either that impression was wrong or he made a wonderful effort making sure that everyone else had the interactive experience they wanted; He was very engaging and out-going. Patrick and my wife have a very similar verbal mastery of the English language that I am envious of. I know what those words mean, but I can't ever seem to put them together in elegant sentences the way they do. At some point he mentioned that he can come off as pretentious (I think his mastery of the English language may be the reason for that), but if anything Patrick was humble, polite, and considerate.

I'll rate them both 6-pegs - must meet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Marchbanks
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rookenoble wrote:
rbramblet wrote:
thediceyreview wrote:

whoop whoop

Also sorry to miss you, NEXT CON, I am by far the nicest*

*this might or might not be true.

Well I will say I did the classic mistake of approaching Jeremy mid bite of some snack and he was still very nice so I think you're all equally nice (I work in HR can you tell?) I will definitely stop you next time and say hey though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Marchbanks
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
P0isson wrote:
It was nice to finally meet Jeremy and Patrick.

Jeremy gave this easy to talk to "old buddy" aura right from the beginning. I never felt like I was meeting Jeremy for the first time - just catching up.

I had the impression that Patrick's social style isn't generally out-going. So either that impression was wrong or he made a wonderful effort making sure that everyone else had the interactive experience they wanted; He was very engaging and out-going. Patrick and my wife have a very similar verbal mastery of the English language that I am envious of. I know what those words mean, but I can't ever seem to put them together in elegant sentences the way they do. At some point he mentioned that he can come off as pretentious and I think his mastery of the English language is the reason for that. If anything Patrick was humble, polite, and considerate.

I'll rate them both 6-pegs - must meet.

Haha I love that. Yes they are all collection essentials.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Holmes
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rbramblet wrote:
thediceyreview wrote:

HEY!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McCallen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pyranoir wrote:
rbramblet wrote:
thediceyreview wrote:

HEY!

You did lie to my kid right off the bat

in Cockroach Poker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Whitpan
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This happened...

While taking a photo with all the Pegs (got very lucky!) in front of the Origins sign lo and behold..

Whoop Whoop..... came across the concourse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Holmes
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mooses05 wrote:
pyranoir wrote:
rbramblet wrote:
thediceyreview wrote:

HEY!

You did lie to my kid right off the bat

in Cockroach Poker.

It was definitely a stinkbug.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Stearns
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was so excited to complete my set collection and finally meet Jeremy! All the pegs and pegheads are so great! What a fantastic bunch of folks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.