Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Buddy Prior
United States
Sierra Vista
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be moving back to Arizona soon to the Tucson area. I would like to get back into 40K, BattleTech, WarMachine, and to start playing Flames of War. I know a few of the games shops, but is there any groups that can help me get back in mini war gaming?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tunison
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Get your finger out of my face!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen miniatures gaming at most of the big shops (Isle of Games, Games & Gadgets, Amazing Discoveries, Heroes & Villains), so checking to see if any of those have a set event schedule would be a good start. There's also a Games Workshop location on the Northeast side which would be a great resource for events and finding folks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same suggestion. Both Isle and TGG have groups on recurring schedule for at least two of those titles (40k and WarMachine).

Don’t know when you left Tucson. Isle is in the same location. TGG moved twice in the past year or so. From its first Broadway location to Par Place Mall, then to a larger in the same mall.

Good luck on the move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zanz Reyes
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I don't play any of those but I concur with the other replies, you shouldn't have a problem finding events in stores. I wish you luck in the move!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls