Robb Rouse

Virginia
msg tools
badge
Blue Peg, Pink Peg Gaming Podcast
mbmbmbmbmb
During this week’s episode:

1) The Pegs go over their experiences at Origins 2019;

2) All the Pegs discuss many of the games they played at Origins 2019, including, Res Arcana, Quirky Circuits, Watergate, and many more; and

3) We reroll some 2 player games, Crystal Clans, The Fox in the Forest, and Santorini.

https://bluepegpinkpeg.com/2019/06/24/episode-149-origins-20...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Traveling back to VA listening!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richmond Bramblet
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Part of me feels like I'm going to save this to listen to on my trip up to Minnesota, but I know I'm just going to listen to it today on my way to daycare. Origins feels like it was weeks ago. Let's go back!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Temecula
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Scotch Issac the newest edition to the BPPP Joe squad along with Lawcat, Tailswipe and Vapor Lock?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Rouse

Virginia
msg tools
badge
Blue Peg, Pink Peg Gaming Podcast
mbmbmbmbmb
Merman_Pops wrote:
Is Scotch Issac the newest edition to the BPPP Joe squad along with Lawcat, Tailswipe and Vapor Lock?

oh man....I like it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Temecula
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rookenoble wrote:
Merman_Pops wrote:

oh man....I like it

I imagine him similar to groundskeeper Willie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgueni K
Canada
flag msg tools
You guys should definitely move to Canada. Then you could attract Isaac here and I could finally meet the legendary troublemaker!

Also, bonus points to Patrick for the noble attempt at my name. Way off, but it was a good laugh! :D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Kelly
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ekster wrote:
Also, bonus points to Patrick for the noble attempt at my name. Way off, but it was a good laugh!

Yeah, these guys have got to stop dropping these hard to pronounce names in my lap. I butchered yours, my apology for that. Usually when I have a hard name to tackle, I look it up in a pronunciation guide first. Keep contributing, hopefully Robb will pick you again sometime soon and I can get it right this time. Am I right, EHVG-eyNiy? Does in end in a hard e sound, like knee?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgueni K
Canada
flag msg tools
pablopk wrote:
hopefully Robb will pick you again sometime soon and I can get it right this time. Am I right, EHVG-eyNiy? Does in end in a hard e sound, like knee?

I feel like I'm in the early days Jeremy and will just keep saying "Nope" to all the rerolls so it might take a while. :)

As for the pronunciation, if you're a fan of hockey, you only need to look at Evgeni Malkin. This name has a 100 different variations of spelling but the pronunciation is all the same. Your assumption does seem right, it's a hard g in the middle and a hard e at the end.

And no need to feel bad about it, it's not the most obvious spelling. Besides, I live in a bilingual city so it gets mispronounced in 2 different languages here, and people automatically trying to combine it with the Western version of it (Eugene) just creates a ton of fun combinations and I always have fun listening to the attempts from those unfamiliar with the name!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Kelly
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ekster wrote:
pablopk wrote:
hopefully Robb will pick you again sometime soon and I can get it right this time. Am I right, EHVG-eyNiy? Does in end in a hard e sound, like knee?

As for the pronunciation, if you're a fan of hockey, you only need to look at Evgeni Malkin.

As the father of a rabid Pittsburgh Penguins fan, I am now more embarrassed about not seeing or realizing that than the profound butchering of your name. Thanks for the good humor, and thanks for listening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls