Subject: Some questions not answered in the rules. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vito G
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
1) Can the enemies move past one another and can they fire arrows past one another.
2) Can characters do any of the stated above?
3) Is there any rule for which enemy units you spawn first? I have found nothing that suggests how enemies are spawned or by strength or type.

I really think the rules are lacking in this game and need some serious clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeke Walker
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Teufelhunden333 wrote:
1) Can the enemies move past one another and can they fire arrows past one another.
2) Can characters do any of the stated above?
3) Is there any rule for which enemy units you spawn first? I have found nothing that suggests how enemies are spawned or by strength or type.

I really think the rules are lacking in this game and need some serious clarification.

1/2) Allies can move through and have Line of Sight through other allies. So enemies through enemies and heroes through heroes.

3) Spawning order is intended to be random so you would just roll them all and start placing them. If you wanted to make it more or less difficult you could choose the order if you wanted.

There are updated rules available online already and we will continue to update and clarify things as they come up. If you have any other questions just let me know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Shockley
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: your answer to 3, that's just what I do. I just chuck the dice and start placing them without paying attention to what goes where.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vito G
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I've been rolling them one at a time and placing them accordingly. I go from strongest > weakest when placing. Makes more sense to me that way they are completely random with no bias on my part.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.