Matt Donle
United States
Osterville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So we started the Prison of Clouds Curse. We flew around a bit and ended up on adventure card 123 (white), we decided to land and did. Now we are on adventure card 123 (green). the Balloon figure is on this adventure card now. Can we take off in the balloon again from this spot and if so, how? I feel like I've missed something simple that let's us attempt an action that would allow us to take off in the balloon again.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bredon
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Take a look at the Balloon Divider?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert O
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
WickedFunGames wrote:
So we started the Prison of Clouds Curse. We flew around a bit and ended up on adventure card 123 (white), we decided to land and did. Now we are on adventure card 123 (green). the Balloon figure is on this adventure card now. Can we take off in the balloon again from this spot and if so, how? I feel like I've missed something simple that let's us attempt an action that would allow us to take off in the balloon again.

Anyone have a suggestion?

There should be a card in your journal that lets you take off as an action. You get this card the moment you get the balloon for the first time. Can't remember the card number... You must have used this card before, when you started your balloon travel at the beginning of the curse.

Note: the curse starts on a green Adventure card, not on the white card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Donle
United States
Osterville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this helped! thanks! when we started we put the white card into play first, not the green one like it says on the card because we thought white was always first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You only ever take white, when you are instructed too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Donle
United States
Osterville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the rules say to put the white cards in front of the green so we incorrectly assumed you take those first, but it makes sense now. thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WickedFunGames wrote:
the rules say to put the white cards in front of the green so we incorrectly assumed you take those first, but it makes sense now. thanks.
yeah, and in the next paragraph they Tell to not draw them.
But I also don’t understand why they put them in front, as so many got confused
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly, they'd probably be just as confusing being at the back of each number set too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtiss Cox
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
We haven’t used the balloon so maybe there’s a reason, but I would have thought the easiest solution would just be a separate stack of White adventure cards in order. Is there some reason not to do that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CheddarLimbo wrote:
We haven’t used the balloon so maybe there’s a reason, but I would have thought the easiest solution would just be a separate stack of White adventure cards in order. Is there some reason not to do that?
mybe so you know where it’s possible to land, but I‘m not sure this is necessary
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucien Copus
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah the main reason I can see is that if you're walking around on land, it lets you know there's a takeoff/landing zone on that terrain tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogrecrusher wrote:
Yeah the main reason I can see is that if you're walking around on land, it lets you know there's a takeoff/landing zone on that terrain tile.
but isn’t that kind of spoilery?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucien Copus
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jack Spirio wrote:
Ogrecrusher wrote:
but isn’t that kind of spoilery?

I'd consider it exploration to be honest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Heyming
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, I don't find it spoilery. More just another part of the puzzle that you are seeing little pieces of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I played Prison of clouds already, I already know all landing spaces, so I don’t have it one way or another

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls