Popular Tags: [View All]
Norm Tardi
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if anyone outside of the US has seen this yet? I know that game stores are supposed to carry this internationally while in the US is a Target exclusive, but here in Canada no store I've contacted has any clue about it (which dosn't really shock me as I've heard that Asmodee up here isn't the easiest to deal with). It was supposed to be released at a similar time to Target but it's been a while now and still nothing. I'm starting to worry this is another occasion that Canada will get lumped into the US instead of international, and we won't see it till the Target exclusivity runs out and North American distributors get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petri Maaninen
Finland
Helsinki
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lautapelit.fi store in Helsinki, Finland.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Paton
Canada
St. Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, a month has gone by since Target has been selling Rapid Response, and nothing in Canada as far as I can tell. The big stores here: boardgamebliss, greatboardgames, 401games and meeplemart all have it for preorder, with no estimated date.

Looks like the response in this thread: International purchasing was wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. Never saw it at any of the local Target stores here. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:

My local Target has been undergoing a re-model of their store and moving things around to make some improvements. The Toys and Games section had been split up and spread out. I finally found an "end-cap" with all of the new games and all of the Target exclusive games that was not really close to the other "Family" , "Party", and "Strategy" games section. That explained why it took me a while before I finally saw it, they moved it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norm Tardi
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got lucky and had a friend bring me back a copy from a trip to the states, and he said the same thing, almost couldn't find it but then noticed it on an end cap.

Shadowen wrote:
Aging One wrote:

My local Target has been undergoing a re-model of their store and moving things around to make some improvements. The Toys and Games section had been split up and spread out. I finally found an "end-cap" with all of the new games and all of the Target exclusive games that was not really close to the other "Family" , "Party", and "Strategy" games section. That explained why it took me a while before I finally saw it, they moved it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls