John Gjertsen
United States
Acworth
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i.e. Lovecraft's Imaginary Friend -- could he build it in another character's item inventory? I know the rules forbid another character from taking it as a skill, but can't recall if they forbid other characters from having it on their item chains.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/2187477/can-i-get-other...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is an often overlooked rule -- you can!

Crafted items can be built into the inventory of any character involved in the craft action. Character specific items are no exception -- only their character can have them in their blue hand but they can be built into any character's inventory.

Thematically, only Keelan knows the recipe for her herbal mixture, but anybody can use it -- you just smear it on the wound or, maybe you eat it? I'm not totally sure what you actually do with herbal mixture. Anyway, this explanation is pretty reasonable for most characters, but there are certainly exceptions -- Imaginary Friend is just a skull Lovecraft found laying on the ground that he carries around and talks to. Presumably only he knows how to pick the good ones?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gjertsen
United States
Acworth
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brisingre wrote:

Thematically, only Keelan knows the recipe for her herbal mixture, but anybody can use it -- you just smear it on the wound or, maybe you eat it? I'm not totally sure what you actually do with herbal mixture. Anyway, this explanation is pretty reasonable for most characters, but there are certainly exceptions -- Imaginary Friend is just a skull Lovecraft found laying on the ground that he carries around and talks to. Presumably only he knows how to pick the good ones?

Love that that's the example you gave -- I'm playing Keelan and my wife is playing Lovecraft. We're lamenting the fact my herbal mixture is Serenity and I'd rather craft in the woven basket she's holding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls