BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » West

Subject: Looking for welcoming, regular group in the Sacramento area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Gates
United States
California
flag msg tools
I have a bunch of games to bring but I cannot host. Let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiffany Tu
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
I'm pretty much in the same boat. I can host up to 5 people occasionally, but nothing regular. I'd love to join a regular group!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Sherer
United States
California
flag msg tools
Not sure if this is too far from you, but there's a meetup group in Rocklin that meets every Thursday night and one Saturday a month: https://www.meetup.com/Gamers-in-the-Burbs-Rocklin-Roseville...

I've actually not been able to attend one of their gaming sessions yet, but I've heard good things about the group and will check it out eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Gadea
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I run a board game group in Sacramento called Tahoe Park Game Group. We've been meeting every Monday and every Thursday for about 5 1/2 years, and will continue to do so until Jupiter gets hungry enough to eat Earth. We have a massive combined collection that covers just about every taste, and we're constantly adding new ones to the mix.

We used to meet at my co-host's place (which is, fittingly, near Tahoe Park) on Mondays and then my place on Thursdays, but since my wife and I had our lil baby last year, we've been splitting the Thursday host duties with other members.

We meet at 8pm and end by 11pm. Veteran board gamers and those new to the hobby are all equally welcome, teaching games is common practice and not a problem at all. We're a great bunch, easy to get along with, I think, and anyone looking to learn and play new games is welcome.

If anyone's interested, feel free to respond here or direct message me for more information or if you've got questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Gadea
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My game group is always recruiting! See my other response for more words

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Swenson
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
We may not get it right away, but eventually we still won't get it.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I'm about a month late to this thread, but I too am looking to start or join a regular group. I'm new to the state and I've been going to Kupros every other week, but I need more!

I can host up to five regularly, and I have tons of games. My tastes run mostly strategy and Euros and I love a good party game.

Let me know if anyone's interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls