Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » West

Subject: Malifaux/The Other Side in Los Angeles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leper Colony
msg tools
We're a group of players who enjoy Malifaux. It's a skirmish game set in a steampunk-horror version of the early 1900s, published by Wyrd Games. They also make an army sized game called The Other Side, with similar base rules.

We have a small but growing group in Torrance, playing Saturday afternoons at Lost Planet Games. All materials can be provided and we're happy to teach the rules.

So if you've got an inkling for some skirmish wargaming and a free Saturday, let me know! If you'd like to play Malifaux and you're in the L.A. area but the South Bay doesn't work for you, reach out to me and I might be able to recommend a point of contact more convenient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leper Colony
msg tools
We're playing this Tuesday at 6:30 pm, and again on Saturday at 1 pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leper Colony
msg tools
We're playing again on Saturday at 1 pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leper Colony
msg tools
Been forgetting to update this here, but we're still doing Malifaux / TOS at Lost Planet in Torrance, California:

Saturday, 1 pm

Anyone of any experience level is welcome! If you're an old pro, come by and play. If you're just through the breach, we can teach the game and provide all materials.

Hope to see you there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leper Colony
msg tools
Malifaux at Lost Planet Games in Torrance:

Saturday, 1 pm

Anyone of any experience level is welcome! If you're an old pro, come by and play. If you're just through the breach, we can teach the game and provide all materials.

Hope to see you there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leper Colony
msg tools
Malifaux is on the schedule twice this week at Lost Planet Games in Torrance:

Tuesday, 6:30 pm
Saturday, 1 pm

Hope to see you there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls