Popular Tags: [View All]
Robb Rouse

Virginia
msg tools
badge
Blue Peg, Pink Peg Gaming Podcast
mbmbmbmbmb
During this week’s episode:

1) The Pegs talk with Isaac Childress as we announce the winner in our #exoticgloomhaven contest;

2) Discuss Charcon 2019 along with our recent game plays including Blood on the Clocktower, Star Wars: Outer Rim, Inuit and many more; and

3) All the Pegs review several flip, roll & writes including Lanterns Dice, Rolled West, and Cartographers.

FUN FACT: reroll will be back next episode.

https://bluepegpinkpeg.com/2019/07/22/episode-151-flip-roll-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Let Them Eat Cardboard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure what's up with the audio but it sounds like only patricks mic is on and we're only getting the ambient from others? Isaac's also sounds like he's recording inside an active dish washer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wolff
United States
Grafton
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
defeldus wrote:
Not sure what's up with the audio but it sounds like only patricks mic is on and we're only getting the ambient from others? Isaac's also sounds like he's recording inside an active dish washer.

It's temporary, the audio cleans up after the contest discussion wraps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
La Grange
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
The comment about Isaac in a dishwasher made me want to post a picture of a reporter in a hurricane, but then I saw this image again and it's my favorite gif of all time so here it is, apropos of nothing.

ps - no shade throwing from my end. The sound quality on my podcast is terrible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Kelly
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JaWolph wrote:
defeldus wrote:

It's temporary, the audio cleans up after the contest discussion wraps.

It has also been fixed. If you haven't listened yet and want to ensure it is clean delete and re-download. That said, the prior edit was not ideal (or consistent with out standards), it was listenable.

Edit: Well... not Issac's part. There was only so much that could be done of that end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenn B
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played Fleet the Dice game with Issac so obviously that is why it was his favorite game of DTC!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls