Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Highfill
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I wanted to reach out one last time here on BGG to any of you in the Dallas area that would be interested in joining a new group. A handful of users have expressed interest already, but I’m thinking we could use a few more.

Some things to note:

-I would be hosting. We live in the North Garland area. Closest major crossroads are 190 and Campbell.
-My wife and I have been gaming for about 7 years. We have a large collection of games (feel free to take a look), so you shouldn’t have to bring anything unless there is something that you really want to get played that I don’t own.
-I can provide refreshments (beer, soda, light snacks, etc.). I would simply ask people to pitch in $5 each session. If we are gaming during dinner time, I could order pizza or the like, with others contributing of course. I could pay for the lion’s share.
-We have plenty of space, and a fairly large game room, so don’t worry about being cramped. My main game table easily fits 6, but I can set up a card table for overflow, if necessary.
-We have 2 dogs. They won’t be in the room, but if you’re allergic, please consider that.
-Saturday would probably be game day. We would likely host in the late afternoon/evening. Sessions would either be bi-weekly or monthly, depending on desire and availability. We would try to kick things off in early September.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Otherwise, just send me a PM if you’re interested and I’ll send you a link to the Facebook group.

Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls