BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: Grand Opening for new game store in Monroe Michigan rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristian Bezeau
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Our House Games is having their grand opening this weekend.

Door Prizes, Giveaways and a chance to win FREE stuff in the store.

Friday 1pm - 9pm
Saturday 10am - 9pm
Sunday Noon - 5pm

They have tons of board games... some that I are hard to find. They also have great games for younger children (always need to start gamers young), family games, board games, lots of CCGs, miniatures... tons of stuff. Our House Games has some older stuff too - I especially like the Whirlwind Game from FASA.

They have a huge table for gaming and will have one of the makers of Sen So in on Friday - teaching you this new fun miniatures game. Play as a ninja or a pirate as you try to outwit, outmaneuver and outguess your opponent. I loved the game and so did everyone I spoke to who played it at UCon. You can check it out in the store or at www.twinbladegames.com.

Our House Games is located in downtown Monroe, Michigan at 19 W. First Street. Their number is easy to remember (734) 242-GAME. The manager/owner Erika is fun to talk with and some of the customers have helped me with some CCG's that I have never played before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Hauser
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I live in Monroe hopefully they have some of the games there i have been wanting to buy or maybe they can order them for me. Will have to go there tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Always nice to see a new FLGS opening (we read about so many old ones that have closed). Here's wishing them the best of luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Meadows
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Good luck to 'em! If will remember to stop by if I ever find myself in the area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim
United States
hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this store still open? Is there any other good board game stores in the area? I'll be there for business tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Loriz

Vancouver
Washington
msg tools
designer
Just a quick update. The store is alive and well. I spoke to Erika (an incredibly friendly lady) today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls