S Si
Finland
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi,

I am currently living in Brazil, but am visiting Miami monthly. I have been browsing through internet and tried to find a store selling boardgames/cardgames, but I haven't succeed. I have also visited many toystores and supermarkets in Miami, but found only games for childrens.

I would be relly happy if you could post the name & address (+phone & WWW) of any place in Miami/Florida area where I could get some serious board/cardgames (ie. Caylus (Magna Carta), Battle line, Euphrat & Tigris)

Thanks in advance!

.saq
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do a search of the Forums for "miami stores" and you will find several threads that have what will probably be helpful information.

If you find yourself wanting to travel to Palm Beach County on a Saturday night, we have a gaming group that you can join in with. Just send me a Geek Mail if you are interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/294366
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Rodriguez
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A Finlander living in Brazil, looking for BG lovin' in Miami...a story fit for a movie.

Go to http://www.sunshineroleplayers.com/

Tell the owner Joel that Henry sent you. He gives nice discounts for board/card games and has a very nice selection of games to choose from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are in town on a Saturday, drop by around 1P.M.. There's a group of us that get together for boardgames in the shop (Sunshine Adventure Gaming, the link is in a post above) every Saturday from 1p.m. til around 8.

edit: added the shop name
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Si
Finland
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi,

Thanks for all the answers. I will definitely go to Sun Shine Rolepalyers to see what they have to offer. I might be in town on saturday 10th of May, but I am not sure yet. If I am there I might show up.

.saq
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth weissman
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
I'll be in Miami the weekend of 2/27 and 2/28. I checked out the gaming store, but they have a WQarhammer event that Saturday. I'm not into warhammer - do you know of any strategy game groups in the area that meet on Friday nights or Saturday during the day?

Thanks,

Seth
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jen key
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Hey there is some gaming place here . If want to know address so please post here your location . I'll suggest u nearby location.

Sunny Isles Beach FL Locksmith

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls