Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Southeast

Subject: A nice trip to The Game Keep in Hermitage (Nashville) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Take joy from your wins; take lessons from your losses.
United States
Davidsonville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
    I got the opportunity to stop in at The Game Keep this afternoon just outside of Nashville. I found a bunch of guys very similar to myself also shopping, and had the chance to joke it up a bit with them. A very nice trip to a very nice store.

This is the second trip that I've spent $50 on round-trip cab fare to buy a Wings of War title at full retail price (damn you Angiolino!), likely making them the two most expensive games that I have ever purchased.

If you're in the area and haven't been, I recommend the trip to The Game Keep. Not the biggest store you'll visit, but plenty of game candy to choose from. Everyone there had a smile on their face.

Sag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob F
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just drove by there this evening, but they were closed. Should have checked their hours before heading over. I'm leaving Nashville to go back home tomorrow so don't think that I'll make it there.

rob
htt://www.geocities.com/crosstowngames
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Davidsonville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I bolted out of my software conference to make sure I made it before 6pm. I was going to go on Tuesday night but I had a business meeting at the Wildhorse Saloon that lasted six hours.

Sag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Greer
South Carolina
msg tools
designer
Sagrilarus wrote:
I was going to go on Tuesday night but I had a "business meeting" at the Wildhorse Saloon that lasted six hours.

Fixed that for ya.

(Seriously, who holds business meetings at the Wildhorse Saloon?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob F
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sagrilarus wrote:

I bolted out of my software conference to make sure I made it before 6pm. I was going to go on Tuesday night but I had a business meeting at the Wildhorse Saloon that lasted six hours.

Sag.

Wait... you weren't at the Information Builders Summit conference were you??? I was at the Wildhorse on Tuesday night!!!

rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Davidsonville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
    See you there next year!

Sag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls