Popular Tags: [View All]
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be cruisin around Luxembourg tomorrow and figured I'd poke my head into a game store there if I could find one. anyone know where I might go to do that?

I think I found one online: La Caverne Du Gobelin. not sure if thats on online store or a brick and mortar though...

-E

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Verbeeck
Belgium
Mol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I believe you found a cyber cafe

http://tavernedesgobelins.ryustemple.net/

No info on stores in this thread
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/120302

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
baditude wrote:

I think I found one online: La Caverne Du Gobelin. not sure if thats on online store or a brick and mortar though...
-E
turns out this was a brick and mortar store. not a bad one but they didnt have what I was lookin for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W M
United Kingdom
Rugby
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I was in Luxembourg last week and I sought out La Caverne du Gobelin as mentioned above in this thread.

They are a game store with two other branches in France (Metz and Nancy).

They had a lot of minatures, (warhammer and others), modelling materials, paints/scenary and three big shelves of eurogame staples.

They have a few dedicated scenary filled tables set up for minature games and they also have tables at the back of the store for gaming and painting, and there were a few people in there playing games after work. Prices for most of the board games seemed slightly cheaper than the shops I'd been to in Belgium and the UK.

The staff were very friendly, and gave me a loyalty card with which you can accumalate goblin stamps for discounts.

I'd highly recommend dropping by if you are in town, I know I'll be going back there again next time I'm there.

The shop is located at 7, Rue Bender, which is South from the centre, a short walk from Paris Square, or the Central Station.

Opening hours are 11 am to 19 pm Tuesday to Saturday.

Website address: www.caverne-du-gobelin.fr

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls