Subject: FLGS in Ft. Pearce, FL rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Buz
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am visiting my sister next month in Florida, and she has expressed interest in getting into gaming. Is there a local game store in or near Fort Pearce that anyone could recommend?

Thanks for the advice,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Ft. Pierce? I doubt you will find much, if anything. Your best bet is to travel north or south an hour or two to either Orlando or West Palm Beach. I can recommend CoolStuffGames in Winter Park (near Orlando). They are an online retailer that has online pricing in their "storefront". No shipping, just sales tax. Kinda difficult to track down since they are located off the beaten path, but worth the effort.

http://www.coolstuffgames.com/csGames_directions.php

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Barree
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
General Bonkers says the War on String may be unwinnable. Detractors worry that his statements will embolden string.
mbmbmbmbmb
I visit my in-laws every year in Fort Pierce and I've never found anything that could be considered "close by". I think CoolStuffGames is the best you'll do in that area and it's not that close. I think it takes well over an hour to get there.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Buz
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tips. We will be in Orlando for at least one day, so we may stop by.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls