Andrew H
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I put out a call for copies of Pandemic available in Minnesota in the narrow time frame of my wife's visit with her relatives. Among the many suggestions and PMs from this most supportive BGG community was the offer from Dan Foster (geberus) who works at Source Comics and Games. He contacted me and offered to hold a copy for two weeks until my wife could collect the game, which she did today. Dan has gone above and beyond with communication and service and I would like to acknowledge that in the place where people will recognise his efforts most.

BTW Not only would I have been unable to get my hands on a copy of Pandemic through most avenues at all let alone without costing an arm and a leg, it has cost me about half of what it would cost to buy it from an Australian supplier.

Thanks
thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome. Geberus is a pretty good guy. I'll make sure he sees this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Capra
United States
Prior Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Way to go Dan! You define great customer service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Foster
United States
Eagle Bend
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the comments Andrew, glad things worked out so that you were able to get the game. Hope you enjoy it.

Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Foster
United States
Eagle Bend
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the comments Andrew, glad things worked out so that you were able to get the game. Hope you enjoy it.

Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls