Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Palmer
United States
Birmingham
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going on vacation with the family in a couple of weeks, and will be holed up in Durham, NC for a day while the wife goes and meets with some of her friends (a respite in Durham on our way to Cape Hatteras). I'm wondering if there are any good/decent game stores in the Durham area?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Fitch
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I frequent All Fun & Games www.allfunngames.com in Cary (maybe 20 - 30 mins from Durham). They have a variety of games including euros. The highlight is their Boadgame Night every Thursday night. Typically there is a good turn-out and the people there are really friendly and laid-back. We play a good selection of euros with the occassional AT game thrown in for good measure. It's very clean and the staff are helpful and friendly.

There's a comic/game store named Sci-Fi Genre in Durham, but I've never been there. Here's the address:

Sci-Fi Genre Comics & Games
3215 Old Chapel Hill Rd
Durham, NC 27707
Phone: (919) 490-7900

Lost Goblin is in Raleigh, I haven't been there either.

Lost Goblin Games
2431 Spring Forest Rd #129
Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: (919) 876-6969

That's all I know about. There used to be one in Chapel Hill and another in Cary, but I think they are both closed now.

Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
This Guy
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Scifi Genre is my FLGS. I love 'em. It's owned and run by a gaming couple. Nice customers, too.

Mondays are board game nights. See you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/294366 ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls