Subject: Atlanta GA area? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am looking for a game store in that vicinity that carries a bit of everything (RPGs, CCGs, Euro, War, Miniatures). I think War Room and Batty's are out of business. Is there only Dr. No's?

Please do not direct me to the FLGS thread as the threads it points to are out of date.

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrienne
United States
SAN JOSE
California
flag msg tools
badge
Fierce Fish Win the Cup
mbmbmbmbmb
Your best bet is Dr. No's. They are strictly retail prices, but they have the best selection. There is also Oxford Comics & Games in Buckhead. They are getting better about the game selection.
A few of the other stores in the area are smaller, into RPG's more than anything and aren't really worth the drive, IMO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Gillispie
United States
Chamblee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to mention Tower Games in Lawrenceville, which has been advertising gaming events heavily on here; but I just checked and their website says they're out of business.

Dr No's is wrong side of town for me, so closest for me is Oxford, which actually has a pretty good selection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Fade
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
michaeldavidcox wrote:
I am looking for a game store in that vicinity that carries a bit of everything (RPGs, CCGs, Euro, War, Miniatures). I think War Room and Batty's are out of business. Is there only Dr. No's?

Please do not direct me to the FLGS thread as the threads it points to are out of date.

Michael

You might try asking this question on the F:AT site. One of their founding members lives in Atlanta and was in the game store business once upon a time. He's banned from posting here, though. One or 2 of the other Fatties live in Atlanta as well but they no longer frequent this site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
RKFade wrote:
You might try asking this question on the F:AT site.
What site is that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
DURHAM
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
michaeldavidcox wrote:
RKFade wrote:
You might try asking this question on the F:AT site.
What site is that?
http://fortressat.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge