Popular Tags: [View All]
Michel Condoroussis
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those that live in the West Island, in Montreal Quebec, there is a new game store in the area. I have not been but I hear that it has a nice game collection and the owner knows his stuff. I will visit soon. It is on St. Jeans Blvd, in the Blue Haven mall and called Aux Jeux. I do not know the owner or anything, just like giving the FLAGS a hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ad1642
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well thanks for the info,

If I go near there I will visit for sure, I used to live there when I was young, do you know what kind of games they intend to sell?

thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hanley
Canada
Dorval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've been a couple of times already, and the place is pretty nice.

1/3 of the store is sports trading cards and CCGs, and the other 2/3 is euro/ameritrash with some mass market stuff for show. They've only been open for a week, so they don't have the stock levels of Le Valet de Coeur (who does?), but they will order whatever you want if they don't have it in stock. I ordered a copy of Conflict Of Heroes, and they had it for me the next day.

More importantly, they also have 2 tables available for play, which is something sorrily needed in the west island.

Pricing is on par with that store in Fairview, but you get the pleasure of talking to someone who knows games.

Definitely worth a look if you live in the area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls