Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I find myself with an afternoon/evening to kill here in the Providence area? Anything nearby that would be worth my while checking out? Or should I just spend the afternoon thrifting...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene
United States
Venice
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! Watch where you point that thing :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Windopaene wrote:
So I find myself with an afternoon/evening to kill here in the Providence area? Anything nearby that would be worth my while checking out? Or should I just spend the afternoon thrifting...?

You could try stopping by the Game Keeper
http://www.gamekeeperri.com/wp/
The Game Keeper
Suite 2225
Hope Artiste Village
1005 Main Street
Pawtucket, RI 02860
401-728-0202
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gee whiz, Brad! With a little advanced notice I could have taken care of you, but as it is I've already got other plans for this evening. Sorry.

The Gamekeeper would be a good idea, except that I *think* they close around 6pm. Their late nights are Thurs - Sun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Phil long time no see. Haven't been able to make it to the Oasis in a few years. It's all good. Didn't think I'd be having any free time. Just happened.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Pytka
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spielfreak wrote:
Gee whiz, Brad! With a little advanced notice I could have taken care of you, but as it is I've already got other plans for this evening. Sorry.

The Gamekeeper would be a good idea, except that I *think* they close around 6pm. Their late nights are Thurs - Sun.

This is likely too late to be of any help to the OP, but for future reference, Gamekeeper is typically open til' 8pm on Mon. and Tues., closed Wed., open til' AT LEAST 10pm Thurs., Fri., and Sat., and open til' 6pm on Sun. They now have a website at http://www.gamekeeperri.com. While open gaming is only advertised for Thurs., Fri., and Sat., there's usually at least one gaming table set up the rest of the time and the owner will be happy to play or demo for you if there's no pressing business to attend to. Hope this helps.

-Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C/o Alejandro Guzman
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
closed, no longer there.