Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Results posted, see http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2979306#2979306

Important!
for this math trade want lists will be submitted only by using the online wantlist generator/editor ... you may want to make sure you can login to that tool (no password required) if you haven't already.

Also Very Important!
You must read the Limits & Rules below before joining in on this math trade!

"Unity Games 15 Math Trade" .......
Unity Games XV (15) - Open Gaming Convention
Woburn, MA (not far outside Boston)
Sat. Feb. 7th, 2009 - 9am to Midnight
http://www.unitygames.org/ugxv/ugxv.htm
Only $12.50 until up til 2 weeks before, then $15 at at the door (space permitting)

Geeklist (where to "Add" games to this MT): http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/37349
Related (Discussion) Forum Thread: this thread is it

Deadlines:
Submissions (including sweeteners): Sunday, January 18th, 10:30pm Eastern Time
Want lists due: Saturday, January 24th, 10:00pm Eastern Time

Results posted: Saturday, January 24th, about 11:00pm Eastern Time

Limits: (per person)
* Max of 2 non-game items (that includes geek gold, gift certificates, etc) for each real game item you list for trade
* Geekgold offerings must be at least 60 GG

Rules:
0.1. * You must be either attending UG-15 or know someone who is that will be your proxy as all game deliveries are being done at the convention (ie. no shipping costs!).

0.2. * When you add item(s) please put in the comment field the hours you anticipate being at UG-15 (this may help folks who aren't there all day to leave games off their want list if they won't be there to accept delivery)

1. * Non-game items must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953) or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985), and you must within (at the bottom) of the item description put a "+altname+ Short Name Here -altname-" (minus the quotes) where "Short Name Here" for example would be "125 Geek Gold", or "$40 ThoughtHammer Gift Card", etc.

Note: this rule applies when you are offering an expansion or bonus items to a game which does not have it's own BGG entry (such as Le Havre bonus cards). Do NOT use the game id of the base game if it is NOT being included in what you are offering.

2. * "sweeteners" are to be listed using either the GAMEID formatting (prefered, example Hansa) or a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/8989). If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.

Note: do NOT include links in your listings to games you are NOT including in your offering that will be picked up as sweeteners by the OLWLG. See the FAQ below for how to workaround this.

3. * You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc. If you do not then the condition will be assumed to be "like new" and complete, English language version. Do not simply say "as pictured" as it's not always obvious. When in doubt though, folks should post a comment to the item and/or geekmail the item's owner with questions.

3.5. * For games not brand new (in shrink) you must inventory the game's components and list anything missing. Do not assume it's complete (I've been on the receiving end 2 or 3 times thus far where the owner assumed and it wasn't)

3.6. * If the game and/or expansion you are listing is a "Print & Play" make that clear in the description (and I recommend you give specifics what it was printed on, mounted on, etc).

3.7. * If you are listing an expansion if you reference the base game in the description be clear one way or the other if you are including the base game or not.

3.8. * Q: what if I want to change my offering (downgrade), such as remove or change the item or sweetener(s), or make the shipping more restrictive, or discover the condition of the game(s) are worse than I originally stated?
A: edit the geeklist item for your lot and change the game id to 23953 (which is outside the scope of BGG) and replace the item description with:
+altname+ Item withdrawn/relisted -altname-
and then do just that, add a new item (bundle). and obviously submit a blank list for the old withdrawn item.

4. * Traders from all countries are allowed.

5. * Specify your restrictions on shipping in your listing. If you don't it will be assumed you'll ship worlwide for free. (Note: if you list "mirror" shipping, or a limit to how much you will be pay toward the shipping, then you must state where you would be shipping from (zipcode for USA locations). this rule not applicable to this math trade. See rule 0.2 instead.

6. * If you are offering games that you do not have in your possession (ie. that you'll order and have shipped from an online retailer if it trades), you must state in your description that is what you are doing. this rule is also not applicable for this math trade as it's a no-ship math trade

7. * No Geek-gold or Gift certificate arbitrage... that means you are not allowed to attempt to trade your geekgold for someone elses geekgold offering, or attempt to trade your gift certificate for someone elses gift certificate offering+++. However attempting to trade geekgold for a gift certificate or vice versa is allowed.

8. * I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason (though unlikely). If you are on the bad traders list, your games will be removed

9. * Use tthis thread for questions & discussions of this math trade (though for questions on individual items as those as comments to the specific geeklist item)

10. * It is strongly suggested that if you have more than one identical copy of an item you'd like to list that instead of listing them all individually to instead to list if only once and to add to the botton of the item's description:
%Options%
Copies: 2
(where 2 can be any positive number as appropriate)
%End%
This makes it easier for both you and potential traders. See here for more info

If you are unfamiliar with math trades, please read the BGG wiki page at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades

By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.

Trade Resolver: TradeMaximizer (trying to maximize number of trades)
* Duplicate Protection
* NO Priorities
* SEED=1234567
* ITERATIONS=100
* METRIC=USERS-TRADING
Important Note: requires special version of TradeMax (pointer to which will be provided)

Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results.

Note: in the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.

Note: you can start putting together your want list(s) immediately, even before you enter your own items into the math trade

Some common questions/answers:
Q: Where can I find this special version of TradeMaximizer?
A: http://isomerica.net/~jeff/tm.jar
Note: this was compiled against JDK 1.5, apparently compiling w/JDK 1.6 and trying to run with JRE 1.5 gives a version skew exception. Also sources are included inside the jar

Q: why no priorities in this MT?
A: because they are not compatible with the metric we are using. That also means it does not matter how you order your wants (not that ordering them had much effect for most anyway, TradeMax will always use whatever wants will maximize the number of trades)

Q: where is the "request" geeklist?
A: there isn't one... on the OLWLG home page for this math trade use the "statistics" link/page to see the list of games most wanted by those in this math trade but are not currently being offered

Q: How do I include a link to a BGG game page in my listing that is not an item I'm including in my offering?
A: use www.tinyurl.com (or similiar service) to create an alias link that will redirect to the game's page. For example, http://tinyurl.com/84kjm7 instead of http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/559 or Metro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How to submit your want lists (UG15 MT)
In step 4 of the OLWLG click on the tab "How to Submit Your Lists", review the summary, and then click on the button "Submit My Wants".

You can submit and resubmit as often as you like up until the deadline.

Remember the deadline is this Saturday, January 24th, 10:00pm No extensions.

In addition to the OLWLG thread, for help with the OLWLG see also:

Steve's geeklist w/images on general use of the OLWLG
Chris's geeklist w/images on duplicate protection

Suggestion... after you've made your passes in step 3 of the OLWLG, make a final pass with the link:

http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/viewlist.cgi?listid=37349&...

this will show you all items where the main game matches something on your want/wish/wanttobuy lists. Just in case you missed something that is on one of those lists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some Questions and Answers
I've received a couple of questions via diret geekmail... I'll answer them here and please request that other questions be asked in this thread as then you have available not just my potential answers, but the communities help as well.

Q: When I add something to my list and then pick the games I am willing to trade, am I offereing to trade them all for that item? Or am I offering to trade any 1 for that item?

A: all trades are one item for another item. When you select (in step 3) which of your games you are willing to trade for an item being offered you are saying you would trade any one of your items you've selected for that item you are "Add"ing to your want lists. Similiar in step 4, if you have more than one checkbox checked in a row for a item you want, it says you will trade one of your items corresponding to the columns you selected.

It's also easier to see if in step 4 if you click on the "Summary" tab and you'll see for each of your items a list of other's items you would take in trade... and same way, 1 to 1, so it's saying you will take in trade one of those items.

Q: Also, if multiple peolpe are offering the same game that I want, do I need to add each of their entries?

A: generally yes. and if you have more than one item in this math trade, generally you'll want to use dupilcate protection unless you don't mind receiving more than one copy (again only a max of 1 for each of your items, but if you have more than one item each could trade for a different copy of that same game w/out duplicate protection).

Q: Is it possible to ask for two games for one of my submissions?

A: no... same reason as answer to 1st question above. It's a math trade, not making direct trades... you can't say for my 1 item/game that I want Joe's game and Steve's game as someone will end up being short a game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Results
Some pretty impressive results!!!!

All 48 of us in the math trade actually submitted want lists! That's impressive for any math trade!!!

And the results 45 out of the 48 (94%) has at least one item trading!

243 items traded!!! That's 44% of the number of raw items entered into the math trade! When taking into account those of us using the new "Copies" functionality it drops to 38% but even that is impressive!

234 of the items trading are all part of one long trading loop. Of the remaining 9 that traded 8 of them turned out to be direct (swap with each other) trades, and one small loop of 3 where the high valued games traded.

134 items (24%) were not on anyone's want lists (were unwanted). Sorry, I still have to make changes to the script that generates the summary of the most wanted/unwanted items as it doesn't know about "Copies" and results are skewed due to the auto generated dummy items as well as thinking there were duplicate want lists for all those items.

Terry Egan who I think one last time wins again for most items trading... a whopping 24! Congrats also go to those who traded 100% of their items.... Comfect (5 for 5), Desiderata (3 for 3), ijmcf (5 for 5), nix342 (1 for 1), possumbait (6 for 6), slam74 (3 for 3), and sultanofchance (1 for 1).

In any case, the easy to read results summary (which I've also been working on making changes to to make it easier to read as well as reporting raw percent traded for each user) can be found as a link from the OLWLG page next to this math trade listing, or...

http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/37349-results-summary.html

there's a link on the top of that page (Using ....) to the raw TradeMaximizer output.

For those that want to see the input (everyone's raw wants) to TradeMaximizer, see

http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/37349-officialwants.txt

Using the modified TradeMax I pointed to you can use the command line:

java -jar tm.jar --metric=favor-user=yourbggusername the-url-to-the-official-wants

to see what other trades "might" have been possible for you.

Everyone should make sure all their items that traded, including any sweeteners with those items, are marked "for trade" on those game pages so that trade proposals will go through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Egan
United States
Waltham
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Unity Games 15 Math Trade - deliver games at UG-15 (Boston area) on Feb. 7th, 2009! (NO Shipping Costs!)
Jeff - Let me be the first to say thank you for organizing this. It's a lot of work, but it's appreciated!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Bergeron
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Unity Games 15 Math Trade - deliver games at UG-15 (Boston area) on Feb. 7th, 2009! (NO Shipping Costs!)
And let me be the second. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Huber

Westborough
Massachusetts
msg tools
In addition to being _very_ thankful for Jeff running this (since otherwise I might have been), I'd note that tips for the moderator are a great way to show appreciation...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
huber wrote:
In addition to being _very_ thankful for Jeff running this (since otherwise I might have been), I'd note that tips for the moderator are a great way to show appreciation...
but the best way to show appreciation is to put lots of items on your want lists especially if they are my items

realy though, between trademax and the up front work I did with the OLWLG, it's a lot easier to run them than it was for the 1st UG MT. As well as also spreading the word to your local gaming group members who may not be on the UG mailing list and don't usually follow BGG to see this MT (or even know what a MT is).

I'm also glad Joe can actually make this UG, he always seems to be on the road when UG comes around!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Huber

Westborough
Massachusetts
msg tools
JeffyJeff wrote:
I'm also glad Joe can actually make this UG, he always seems to be on the road when UG comes around!
Tell me about it - I've actually not missed a single UG when I've been in state; I've just been in CA once, in MD once, and in FL twice. (At least the two times I was in FL I was in Orlando with the family...)

Since there isn't a request list, I'll make a request here - I'm looking for a copy of Pingvinas, the original Bambus release of Hey! That's My Fish! I mention it because I first played the game at Unity Games, years ago now. If someone has a copy and is interested in trading it, please let me know...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith "Boaty McBoatface" C
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoo-ray! I'll let everyone in my group know that the math trade is up. Thanks for putting it together and running the whole thing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike majorowski
United States
West Brookfield
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for doing this and thank you for putting return of the heros up for trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
huber wrote:
Since there isn't a request list, I'll make a request here ...
Folks, don't forget to check out

http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/glstats.cgi?listid=37349#r...

periodically (link is on the OLWLG page anchor text is "[statistics]" and then click on "[Wanted but Not Offered]".

Assuming your collection data on BGG is up to date with your collection, look for items with a red background... which means you have it "for trade" but it's not in this MT yet... and items with a blue background which is stuff you own but don't have marked for trade... maybe now that you see the demand you may consider trying to trade it.

As for my personal list of stuff I'd like to see, in alphabetical order....

& cetera
Age of Steam Expansion #1 - England & Ireland
Age of Steam Expansion - Vermont, New Hampshire & Central New England
Amulett, das
Big Kini Expansion: 5-6 Players and Action Cards
Chinatown
Fische Fluppen Frikadellen ("B" and/or "C" set)
Flowerpower
Händler, Die (I know, reprint is due out this year, but maybe it won't have wooden wagons)
Himalaya
King of Siam
Quandary (board game version of Loco!)
McMulti
Merchant of Venus
Showmanager
Traders of Carthage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
The Geek? Yes, it's a good site. But - ah! You should have seen it before the rebranding! It was legible and a joy to read! All gone now, sadly, and so (mostly) am I because of it ...
badge
I'm sorry, I cannot read this site regularly while the intense white background is in effect. I have eye health issues, and this is painful. I'll still make brief visits, largely for trades and rules questions, but my socializing here is done for now
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
huber wrote:
Since there isn't a request list, I'll make a request here ...
Folks, don't forget to check out

http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/glstats.cgi?listid=37349#r...

periodically (link is on the OLWLG page anchor text is "[statistics]" and then click on "[Wanted but Not Offered]".
I would just like to thank Jeff for this feature and recommend its use to everyone!

Just look for lines highlighted in RED. That means a game that you list as FOR TRADE is on someone else's WANTLIST but no one has yet offered in the math trade. Offer them, especially if they're on MY wantlist!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How to add games into the MT.... Re: Unity Games 15 Math Trade - deliver games at UG-15 (Boston area) on Feb. 7th, 2009! (NO Shipping Costs!)
This came up on the UG mailing list and probably should have been in the boiler plate but here it is....

Q: how do I get game(s) on the list to trade?

A:
They are added to the geeklist

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/37349

when you are logged in to BGG, after the rules and FAQ (and before the
1st item) are some links, the one you want is "Add Item".

That brings up another page, select item type "game" which brings up a
form. Most folks won't enter the game "id" directly, to the right of the
text box for gameid is a magnify glass icon, cilck on it and enter part
of the game's name until the list is small enough to see the one that
is yours and click on it.

Do the same thing for the imageid to find the one that looks like yours
(though per the rules you must explicitly state which edition, language, etc
instead of simply saying "as pictured" as often times the wrong image is
picked or is not obvious to your prospective customers, ie. fellow traders).

make sure to read the math trade rules for this MT for what to put into the
comments (description) field and then click "save" (or "preview" 1st).

Note that your items will only show up in the OLWLG (On-Line Want-Kist
Generator) on the next resync of the OLWLG with the geeklist (this is
currently setup to occur once an hour at 15 minutes past the hour).

Don't forget to also login to the OLWLG and you can start working on your
want lists right away. You'll also use the OLWLG to officially submit your
want lists once that window opens up (after the deadline to add new items
into the math trade).

There are 368 items from 34 different folks as of this writing so it's on track
to beat the record (382 items from 46 users which was the last UG math trade).

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How the games will (hopefully) be swapped.... Re: Unity Games 15 Math Trade - deliver games at UG-15 (Boston area) on Feb. 7th, 2009! (NO Shipping Costs!)
Those of you from past UG math trades are famiilar with this but luckily we have some new folks as well so a quick explaination....

Q: How do the games gets swapped
A: we've been lucky that the steering committee (which includes Dave and Craig) have been nice enough to allow us to use some of the precious wall table space (that normally goes for folks to put games on that they allow others to borrow to play during UG) to use for dropping off and claiming our math trade items.

Phil who arrives early has been nice enough to print out the summary of the trades for what each person should be receiving (not including sweeteners) and tapes them up on the wall in alphabetical order (by bgg username).

So what you do when you arrive at UG (and after you've checked in) is to put the games you successfully traded to others onto the appropriate piles by recipient. That is also where you'll find the games destined for you. It's usually a good idea to put a post-it note on each game just in case the piles get shuffled around (which they will as table space becomes more scarce). You'll probably also want to check periodically if more of the items destined for you have arrived as there is always the possibility the math trade games may get mistaken for general play fodder.

Q: why do I have to list the hours I plan to be at UG on all of my items I'm offering?
A: so that folks who may end up leaving earlier than you plan to arrive (we do have some folks who get there early and leave early while others get there late and stay late) do not put your items on their want lists. Otherwise if your game is dropped off after they've left there may not be any one to claim/pickup the game for them. Obviously some folks have proxies, ie. others who can drop off or pick up for them.

Hope this helps explain the method to our madness

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reminder - deadline tonight (Sunday) 10:30pm to add and/or edit your offerings.... Re: Unity Games 15 Math Trade - deliver games at UG-15 (Boston area) on Feb. 7th, 2009! (NO Shipping Costs!)
Deadlines:
Submissions (including sweeteners): Sunday, January 18th, 10:30pm Eastern Time
Want lists due: Saturday, January 24th, 10:00pm Eastern Time
Results posted: Saturday, January 24th, about 11:00pm Eastern Time

Also if keep in mind that you can only edit your item listings until the deadline as well. After the deadline the geeklist will be locked.

And if you are editing your listings please remember the rule:

3.8. * Q: what if I want to change my offering (downgrade), such as remove or change the item or sweetener(s), or make the shipping more restrictive, or discover the condition of the game(s) are worse than I originally stated?
A: edit the geeklist item for your lot and change the game id to 23953 (which is outside the scope of BGG) and replace the item description with:
+altname+ Item withdrawn/relisted -altname-
and then do just that, add a new item (bundle). and obviously submit a blank list for the old withdrawn item.

There is a reason for this... someone changing their listing caused a problem in at least one prior math trade.

Also before the deadline you should check if there are any unanswered questions posted on any of your items.... if you go to "step 4" (aka "edit your wants") that page will let you know at the top if you do. As of this writing:

80sGirl
theredwagoneer
rkircher

you have one item each that may need clarification due to the comment/question posted (the other 2 items seem to have been answered/taken care of).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
My favorite 18xx game for six players is two games of 1846 with three players each.
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
Also before the deadline you should check if there are any unanswered questions posted on any of your items.... if you go to "step 4" (aka "edit your wants") that page will let you know at the top if you do.
I'm new to this, Jeff. Thanks for running it.

Would you please explain where we find "step 4"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric Brosius wrote:
Would you please explain where we find "step 4"?
Hi Eric,

When you are in the OLWLG home page (http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/) there will be a link for each active math trade "[step 4]"

Also if you are in step 3 (where you "add" items) in the header and the footer there will be a link "Click here to edit your wants".

You can also view your geeklist items and any comments on BGG itself by going to "my geek" -> "profile" -> "contributions" -> "geeklist items"

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like we hit the curse of the BGG math trade... BGG was somewhat inaccessable for a while starting just 15 minutes before the deadline to add games....

So a small extension... til at least 11pm ET (that's an extra 1/2 hour

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How to submit your want lists (UG15 MT)
In step 4 of the OLWLG click on the tab "How to Submit Your Lists", review the summary, and then click on the button "Submit My Wants".

You can submit and resubmit as often as you like up until the deadline.

Remember the deadline is this Saturday, January 24th, 10:00pm. No extensions.

In addition to the OLWLG thread, for help with the OLWLG see also:

Steve's geeklist w/images on general use of the OLWLG
Chris's geeklist w/images on duplicate protection

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Unity Games 15 Math Trade - deliver games at UG-15 (Boston area) on Feb. 7th, 2009! (NO Shipping Costs!) - Deadilne to Submit Want Lists is 10pm Saturday
Suggestion... after you've made your passes in step 3 of the OLWLG, make a final pass with the link:

this will show you all items where the main game matches something on your want/wish/wanttobuy lists. Just in case you missed something that is on one of those lists.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
The Geek? Yes, it's a good site. But - ah! You should have seen it before the rebranding! It was legible and a joy to read! All gone now, sadly, and so (mostly) am I because of it ...
badge
I'm sorry, I cannot read this site regularly while the intense white background is in effect. I have eye health issues, and this is painful. I'll still make brief visits, largely for trades and rules questions, but my socializing here is done for now
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Unity Games 15 Math Trade - deliver games at UG-15 (Boston area) on Feb. 7th, 2009! (NO Shipping Costs!) - Deadilne to Submit Want Lists is 10pm Saturday
JeffyJeff wrote:

This is nice, thanks, Jeff. Is it possible to add a link to this in the same line that says "Statistics" for all math trades shown by the OLWLG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sos1 wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:

This is nice, thanks, Jeff. Is it possible to add a link to this in the same line that says "Statistics" for all math trades shown by the OLWLG?
I've been trying to figure out the best place for the link... I was going to put it on the home page with the rest of the links for each math trade, but that list of links is getting kind of crowded... have been thinking of replacing the anchor text for each link with an icon image instead but would need to find appropriate icons, etc

Maybe for now I could stick it on the botton of the page for step 3?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
sos1 wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:

I've been trying to figure out the best place for the link... I was going to put it on the home page with the rest of the links for each math trade, but that list of links is getting kind of crowded... have been thinking of replacing the anchor text for each link with an icon image instead but would need to find appropriate icons, etc

Maybe for now I could stick it on the botton of the page for step 3?
Icons would be hard, though with mouseover text they're not bad.

Sure, step 3 is fine. Just so long as I can find it! Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Leuchtenburg
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, closed already? Damn. I figured this'd be done closer to the con - not three weeks out. Oh well.

I have for trade at Unity:
Sylla (opened, played once, complete)
Tempus (new in shrink)
Boggle (standard orange box edition, in fine condition)
Quixo (in fine condition, box has some squishing but is intact)
The Very Clever Pipe Game (hip pocket edition. in good condition.)
China Moon (complete, in good condition)

If you're interested in any of it, send me a geekmail. Most of that I'm willing to let go fairly easily. Games and money are both fine. I'm particularly interested in rail games, economic engine games, and dexterity games.

I'll prod again after the results are in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   |