Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Cale
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again.
mbmbmb
I just moved to Syracuse for school and am looking for recommendations as to the best places for boardgames or weekly gaming events.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nicholson
Canada
Brantford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy!

Welcome to Syracuse! Watch out for the snow.

There's one good game shop - Play the Game, Read the Story, in the large Carousel Center mall.

The Syracuse Boardgamers meet Tuesday nights from 5-close at this shop.

There's a hidden treasure shop - Books & Memories, on James Street, with several thousand used boardgames from the 50s and up. I always buy a few things when I visit.

What brings you into town?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/294366

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Cale
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again.
mbmbmb
Thanks for the recommendations Scott. I've watched a few of your video reviews; very informative and helpful they are. I didn't notice you were from Syracuse.

I've come to Syracuse for graduate studies. I'm a masters candidate at ESF and will be studying forest pathology and plant ecology. Not really a city person, but Syracuse doesn't seem so bad; very similar to my hometown in CT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls