• [+] Dice rolls
Echo W
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you already figured this out, but in the case of somebody like myself who was also looking for this info, I found the answer via google translation of http://www.spiele-check.de/946-Knatsch.html

"Description:
On the last page of your semi-annual catalogs of the game publisher Abacus brings in recent years has always been small extensions to their games out to Selberbasteln - like in the spring catalog 2002 - this time the spat Warehouse Edition 2:

2 additional cards, which for a 1 new possible end of the game, and thus just brings a new victory condition, and a second card, which the achievement of this modern game chance of winning some support ....

"In detail:

New Game End / win:
"Wedding" {card}

(If a player holds the card "protection" and the new special card "queen" he has now won ...)
{Here, I have to assume the protection card to which they are referring is the Protection of the King card. -Echo}

New special card:
"Queen" {card} is - to reach the target requires new game ...

The two cards are in the meantime on the homepage of the author ( "games of Timbuktu") available for download .... "

{In other words, get the Protection of the King card and the Queen card and you have achieved a win!

Hope this was helpful, -Echo}
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.