Popular Tags: [View All]
Vincent Appel
United States
Fairchild AFB
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be relocating from beautiful Okinawa to not-quite-as-cool Las Vegas. I'd be interested in finding a gaming group for weekly meetings. I have a decent game collection and would hate for them to not get used religiously! I'm into many different types of games, from Descent and Runebound, to Starcraft, to Taluva and Carcassonne.

Any gaming groups out there want to adopt a new member? I don't eat too much...

Also, any info on local gaming stores would be cool. The last I read suggested that Dark Tower Comics might be the way to go. Any alternate suggestions?

-v

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, it's been a little over a year since I was out there. I believe that a Hobbytown had some games out there and had a nice selection. They also had some other game stores with smaller collections, mostly FFG and some of the more popular Mayfair games, but I didn't go to Dark Tower either, so that could have the best selection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Here is the website for the Little Shop of Magic.

http://www.shopofmagic.com/portal/index.php

Little Shop of Magic
4155 S. Buffalo Dr. #110
Las Vegas, NV - 89147

Located less than 5 miles from the fabulous Las Vegas Strip, our store is easily reached by turning west on Flamingo (you will have Caesar's Palace to your right and the Bellagio to your left) and then proceeding to the Buffalo intersection (approximately 4.9 miles from the Strip).
The Brick & Mortar store is located right behind the Walgreens on the SW corner of Buffalo & W Flamingo: turn left on Buffalo and then right in the Flamingo Village Plaza.
This location can also be conveniently reached by taking the Flamingo exit on the Southbound I-15 (turn right and head West, away from the Strip, to Buffalo) or the W 215 Flamingo (head East towards the Strip to Buffalo) or Rainbow exits (head North on Rainbow, turn left and head West on Tropicana to Buffalo - turn right on Buffalo).
Order pickups are available at this location during regular business hours. Please call or email before visiting us for a pickup.

Not close to Nellis but they have open board gaming on Saturday.

See events calander for details.

Also, I have been known to play a board game or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls