Popular Tags: [View All]
Helen Holzgrafe
United States
Happy Valley
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stopped in to by the sweetie a birthday present and found that Gator Games in San Mateo has a whole lot of games at 25% and 50% off. They need to sell excess stock as they have piles and piles of games randomly stacked everywhere on the floor and on every surface. It seemed like about one in five game boxes had a sale sticker on it. All kinds of games are on sale, old favorites mostly, but some newer releases. I picked up Metropolys for 25% off.

Also, D & J Hobby in Campbell has a few games at 50% off, too. These are clearly ones they don't plan to stock anymore. I did see a copy of Battlelore in nice shape & in shrink for 50% off the $80 sticker price. There were one or two expansions also 50% off. They are on a table near the model train section. We got TransEuropa and El Capitan. There was still a copy of TransAmerica there when we left.

I know these prices are not likely to beat online sales; but I do like to support our local FLGS's, too. Both stores do sell online, some, but I do not know if they will extend these prices to online buyers. I didn't ask.

Good Hunting,

-Helen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls