Joyna Deng
China
flag msg tools
Hi Guys,
Pls help provide the information, do you know any shops to sell the games in California, better tell the address, thanks a million!:meeple:
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
To-ju Huang
United States
san bruno
California
flag msg tools
California is a large state; you've got to narrow it down.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joyna Deng
China
flag msg tools
Thank you, I'm not sure the detailed position, just my friend get a business travel there, have you been seen any before?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Near which major city?

Sacramento?
San Francisco?
Oakland?
Fresno?
Los Angeles?
San Diego?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E.R. Burgess
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you know which airport your friend is flying into? As To-ju says - California is enormous and there are lots of great stores here.

If your friend is coming internationally, the likely destination is one of the following:

Los Angeles
San Diego
San Francisco

If you can at least post the airport, I'm sure we can help.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sheylon wrote:
Do you know which airport your friend is flying into? As To-ju says - California is enormous and there are lots of great stores here.

If your friend is coming internationally, the likely destination is one of the following:

Los Angeles
San Diego
San Francisco

If you can at least post the airport, I'm sure we can help.

And if your friend is travelling soon, (s)he will be able to get some immediate gaming in 2 of those 3 cities. Both Los Angeles and San Francisco are holding major gaming conventions this weekend.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joyna Deng
China
flag msg tools
Thank you all, just checked, my friend is in folsom of sacramento today and tomorrow, and will be in sanfranscisco the day after tomorrow, hope this can clarify:)
Any shops you can recommend?

Thanks again!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/294366
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jackson
United States
Mather
California
flag msg tools
OK, one time Randy Beaman had to take baths with his brother. So one time his little brother took a potty in the bathtub .....and now Randy Beaman gets to take showers alone. 'K, bye.
badge
One time, OK, see, one time Randy Beaman's little brother ate Pop Rocks and drank a soda at the same time and his head exploded! 'K, bye.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Joyna,

This is my neck of the woods!

Here's a little store that has a great inventory. They try (and are very successful) to keep at least one of every major title in stock. It could be a 20-30 minute drive from Folsom. They offer 10% off MSRP - not great, but not bad for a brick and mortar either.

The name is Viking Hobby and here's a linky:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/viking-hobby-carmichael

Hope this helps.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Joyna_Groovy wrote:
Thank you all, just checked, my friend is in folsom of sacramento today and tomorrow, and will be in sanfranscisco the day after tomorrow, hope this can clarify
Any shops you can recommend?

Thanks again!

I hope your friend is just visiting Folsom, and not IN Folsom. surprise
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrienne
United States
SAN JOSE
California
flag msg tools
badge
Fierce Fish Win the Cup
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Endgame is in Oakland, they have an amazing selection and great gaming space.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Holder
United States
Rocklin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A1 Comics in Roseville off Sunrise Blvd has good selection. They are about 30 mins from Folsom.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Davis
United States
New Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Games of Berkeley and Eudemonia in downtown Berkeley (in the San Francisco area) are good stops if you're near there. I second the Endgame suggestion.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve s
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mb
jjacjackson wrote:
Hey Joyna,

This is my neck of the woods!

Here's a little store that has a great inventory. They try (and are very successful) to keep at least one of every major title in stock. It could be a 20-30 minute drive from Folsom. They offer 10% off MSRP - not great, but not bad for a brick and mortar either.

The name is Viking Hobby and here's a linky:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/viking-hobby-carmichael

Hope this helps.

I pretty much buy all my games from Viking. Awesome store.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls