Nameless Necromancer
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Do what yhou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." - Aleister Crowley
badge
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - John Galt
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this little game on a total whim. My wife enjoys both dice and card games and seeing it on the shelf in its clear little box, CirKle Duo 228 contained both. How could I go wrong? Besides it was inexpensive.

The game is quite simple and played in three rounds. One player is the attacker (dice roller) and the other the defender (chooses the cards that are in play). The defender places down four cards and the attacker rolls the dice three times, collecting the cards which match the symbols on the dice. There are 24 cards adding up to 228 points. In the second round players reverse the attacker/defender role. After two rounds the one whom has scored more chooses to be the attacker or defender for round three. Winner of round three wins the game.

In between flying World War One airplanes (Wings of War) and rolling Soccer Dice I showed this one to my wife on our game night. She liked it a great deal. She was the attacker in round one and amassed 139 points. I really had a cold hand round two and could only capture 75 points! Clearly ahead she chose to be the attacker in the decisive round three and her luck cooled somewhat, winning 128-100.

What is the verdict on the game? It was a good and economical purchase that will make for a nice alternative game on our family game night. There isn't much to it, but it is a fun dice fest for those whom like dice games. My wife does and as they say, Happy Wife, Happy Life!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.