Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Goff
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm heading to Missouri Friday and was wondering if there are any game stores in or near Branon? My Googling skills didn't turn up anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Pennington
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
If your orange juice doesn't burn on the way down, then you need more vodka!
mbmbmbmbmb
The only one I know of is Games & Comics ETC. I have not been over there in over a year so I do not know if they are still there. Last time I was in the store they were located on the 76 strip.

There are 2 gamestores in Springfield (40min north), MetaGames and another Games & Comics ETC. MetaGames is just off highway 65 in Springfield on the Sunshine exit. You can see it from the highway.

If you are going to be around on Tuesday, another BGG'er and I play wargames at MetaGames so you are welcome to join us. We struggle to find ANY wargamers around here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be sure to look up the one in Branson. At least for a quick browse. My wife might frown if I run up the road to play games on our vacation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cole
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its a vacation. You are supposed to relax, and what is more relaxing than an afternoon of gaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Trent
United States
Yukon
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Branson Landing at the end of the 76 strip has Go the game store. There is also a small game store in historic downtown, but I don't know the name of it (they really don't have much of a selection). The game store that is located on 76 strip isn't open very much. I was there a couple of weeks ago, and their hours are really screwy. I never found a chance to check them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Arnold
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! I think the missus and I will have to stop by over the weekend also. We're heading down Friday for a few days at SDC. Only downside is we're camping, so gaming is kinda minimal! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the ideas guys. I hope to find time to check them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Pennington
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
If your orange juice doesn't burn on the way down, then you need more vodka!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wired_Wolf wrote:
Nice! I think the missus and I will have to stop by over the weekend also. We're heading down Friday for a few days at SDC. Only downside is we're camping, so gaming is kinda minimal! laugh

Hope by camping you mean in an air conditioned R/V! It is hot as hell here right now, like everywhere else I guess. I took the family to SDC last week and it was a steam bath!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls