Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raindog
Norway
Elverum
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to Hamburg next week, and I wondered if there are any good game stores there?

Thanks in advance,
Tore
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Scheiß Inselaffen!
mbmbmbmbmb
Spieleland has the best choice that I know of. The website tells you how to get there. There is another place on Grindelallee, just past the university, but I can't remember what it's called. You take the 4 or 5 bus, and I think you need to get out at Grindelallee stop. It's roughly diagonally opposite a comic-book shop called Pappnase and next to a book/record shop called Millenium 3001 (or just Millenium or just 3001, I can't quite remember). There are lots of bookshops and CD shops in that area, so it's worth a visit anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
Nagold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It always pays to visit the Galeria Kaufhof in my humble opinion. They have the mainstream family games, sometimes games on sale with great prices. You might want to check their website and prices (galeria-kaufhof.de). Directions and a direct link if You are interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raindog
Norway
Elverum
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to both of you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
Nagold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are welcome! If You visit the Kaufhof and they still happen to have Queen Games on sale do Yourself a favour and pick up Fangfrisch aka Cash a Catch. 7,50 Euros and it was a huge success with several of the groups I tried, the most with teenaged children.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls