United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
Love RPGs, Wargames, Boardgames & Miniatures
badge
Welcome to the Rebel Lion
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, this store is somewhat out of the way, but they are starting to have a nice amount of boardgames, miniature collectibles, and role playing games, and the staff is very friendly and they also have a game room.

It is called Dean's Dugout, and I highly recommend this Friendly Local Games Store. They are getting more and more into the gaming as time goes by... so check out the website for their calendar and address.

http://www.deansdugoutonline.com/

Have a wonderful day no matter what your doing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
United States
Carol Stream
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Casual Gamer
badge
You'll get over it.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've stopped by there a few times years ago, but they were mainly sports memorabilia. They carried Magic: the Gathering and a few other popular games but nothing that really caught my interest. I also, got that "elitist" vibe from the employees that seems to be so prevalent among hobby stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven S.
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
Love RPGs, Wargames, Boardgames & Miniatures
badge
Welcome to the Rebel Lion
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, they are starting to have a nice collection of boardgames, I got Agricola, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Smallworld, Etc. recently, and Tempted w/ Dominion and Race for the Galaxy, etc. They have all the Memoir '44 stuff, and a great amount of the Wings of War games and minis, and Monsterapolypse n axis & allies minis, they even had the new Pathfinder Core rulebook.

And I have only seen friendly service and kind words from the owners when I am there. Also they have a nice 10% discount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wandering Dragon
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
Old thread but new store...

The Wandering Dragon Game Shoppe in Plainfield, IL.
www.WanderingDragon.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls