Michael Giron
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm going to be taking a business trip next week (Sept 14-17) to Lakeland Fl and wondered if anyone knows of a public board game group that meets in the area that I could drop by for some game playing while in town.

Thanks!
Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Your best bet for a game group meetup is to take I-4 West over toward Tampa, take I-75 North to Fowler Avenue, take Fowler west to 56th Street, turn left and visit Armada Games. Travel distance of around 30 miles.

The Florida Suncoast Gamers meet at Armada every Wednesday at 6PM, most Thursdays at 6PM, and the 2nd Saturday of the month at 12PM.

For FLGS in Lakeland proper, the only real option is the Fantasy Factory and it really caters more to CCGs and RPGs.

Of course, you could make the trip to Orlando and find CoolStuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Giron
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! If I can get away from work early enough (ie not get trapped into a long boring dinner with the client), I'm going to try and stop by on one of those nights. I'll definately be stopping by CoolStuff on Monday night as well. Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls